Author Topic: Mohammed Bamba Thread  (Read 5376 times)

Re: Mohammed Bamba Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 04:16:36 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Bamba has no left hand.  That will work on the HS level but he'll need to develop that hand at the next levels.
i feel sorry for him.  :( was it a childhood accident?

;)
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 04:24:43 PM »

Offline clevelandceltic

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 30
How many games of Bamba's have people seen?

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 05:30:17 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
Bamba has no left hand.  That will work on the HS level but he'll need to develop that hand at the next levels.

;)

Haha that's a TP. That's definitely gonna effect his draft status. You know only having one hand.

Imagine his Wingspan​if he had a left ✋

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 05:30:30 PM »

Offline A Future of Stevens

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 486

;)

Some say he was born without it, others say he offered the hand for the arms of a tree. The world may never know.
#JKJB

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2017, 11:06:00 PM »

Offline Smartacus

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 318
The McDonald's All American was tonight and Mohammed Bamba was arguably the best player on the floor after game MVP Michael Porter Jr.

17 Pts, 7/10 from the field, 5 Rebs, 4 Blocks, 2 Steals, 1 TO in 21 minutes

Think this guy would be the perfect Center to slot next to Horford. 2018 is a long way away but as of right now I'd say it's Bamba or bust.

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2017, 08:37:24 AM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
While it is fun to fantasize about the Nets' 2018 pick, in reality they could be battling for a play-off spot next season, given how much better they are playing at the end of this season.  Would be wise for Danny to use the 2018 pick in a deal if he can find good value.

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2017, 08:57:18 AM »

Offline The One

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203

;)

LOL... ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2017, 11:37:42 AM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
For some reason I read this as the "Black Mamba" thread  :laugh:

I guess its the effects of a disappointing loss showing..
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2017, 12:48:51 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
While it is fun to fantasize about the Nets' 2018 pick, in reality they could be battling for a play-off spot next season, given how much better they are playing at the end of this season.  Would be wise for Danny to use the 2018 pick in a deal if he can find good value.

Nah, they are the worst team in the league by far. This is the NBA you don't flip the switch overnight.

They have no future. Who would sign there that's any good. You are what your record says you are.

They are 16 and 58. 31 games back. It's another top 5 pick next year.

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2017, 01:24:01 PM »

Offline A Future of Stevens

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 486

Nah, they are the worst team in the league by far. This is the NBA you don't flip the switch overnight.

They have no future. Who would sign there that's any good. You are what your record says you are.

The only thing that scares me is if they throw a max at Otto Porter. While he wouldnt carry them to the playoffs, unleashing him could help them win a few more games.
#JKJB

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2017, 02:12:14 PM »

Offline Smartacus

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 318

The only thing that scares me is if they throw a max at Otto Porter. While he wouldnt carry them to the playoffs, unleashing him could help them win a few more games.

While Otto would be great for Brooklyn I can't imagine Washington letting him go. Think they rightfully view it as a Wall/Beal/Porter big 3 don't really foresee them letting Otto go no matter the cost.

I could more realistically see Detroit part with Kentavious Caldwell Pope but then I'm not sure how much he'd move the needle. Is KCP the difference between 20 wins a year or 3?