Author Topic: Warriors keep on whining about stupid stuff  (Read 4656 times)

Re: Warriors keep on whining about stupid stuff
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 03:53:30 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
It's becoming increasingly easy to dislike the Warriors organization.

They're easily my least favorite team right now. They're whiners and showboats .

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017, 03:56:34 PM »

Offline ChillyWilly

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 619
It's strange what the Warriors seem to be doing this season from a PR perspective. Everyone in the organization is very outspoken including their bench boss Kerr.

Not like Durant hung a banner in the rafters. What exactly did the "Warriors" expect OKC to thank him for? When I get my paycheck at the end of the week that's thanks enough for me.

ok fine

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2017, 04:20:30 PM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1649
The Warriors come across as a very insecure, sensitive organization. 

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2017, 05:17:29 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
It's strange what the Warriors seem to be doing this season from a PR perspective. Everyone in the organization is very outspoken including their bench boss Kerr.

Not like Durant hung a banner in the rafters. What exactly did the "Warriors" expect OKC to thank him for? When I get my paycheck at the end of the week that's thanks enough for me.

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2017, 05:27:40 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
They've been easy to dislike since the day after they won that championship. Since then they are cocky, showboating, whiners. I can't stand them.

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2017, 06:03:10 PM »

Offline TheTruthFot18

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 263
  • Truth Juice
Oh come on. KD35 deserves the 2011 LeBron treatment. He visits home and he'll get the chorus of boos and disrespects. Know why? He defected OKC and went to the team that beat them let alone one of the most hated teams in the NBA today.

Hate the Warriors lol. Their team full of crybabies and nutpunchers.

You should come over to the thread about Rondo not inviting Ray to the 08 reunion.

Give KD a hard time for going to the team that beat them in the conference finals the year before? Allowed

Give Ray a hard time for going to the team that beat them in the conference finals the year before? BLASPHEMY!!!
not the same thing at all.

Thanks for explaining how they are not the same. TP
The Nets will finish with the worst record and the Celtics will end up with the 4th pick.

- Me (sometime in January)

--------------------------------------------------------

Guess I was wrong (May 23rd)

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2017, 06:34:29 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Oh come on. KD35 deserves the 2011 LeBron treatment. He visits home and he'll get the chorus of boos and disrespects. Know why? He defected OKC and went to the team that beat them let alone one of the most hated teams in the NBA today.

Kinda reminds ya of Ray Allen don't it

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2017, 07:07:53 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842

You should come over to the thread about Rondo not inviting Ray to the 08 reunion.

Give KD a hard time for going to the team that beat them in the conference finals the year before? Allowed

Give Ray a hard time for going to the team that beat them in the conference finals the year before? BLASPHEMY!!!

OKC management never ****ed KD over by trying to trade him.
OKC management did **** KD over by letting Harden go.
OKC was in the middle of its prime.
Celtics were entering year 6 of a 3 year window.
Ray Allen won a ring in Boston
KD never won in OKC
KD was drafted by the franchise and played there 8(?) years.
Ray was traded to the Cs and had played just 5.
Ray was coming off the bench in Boston. He was not the heart and sole of the team and was arguably replaced by Jason Terry and Courtney Lee.
KD was roughly 1/2 of the OKC Thunder.

those are the key differences I can spot.

Ive got no problem booing either guy. NBA is a business. These guys dont care about the fans.

I think guys like KG and Paul and Rondo and Doc did care about the fans. They bought into the Celtic lore stuff most people would call BS and in doing so they endeared themselves with the fans. Their time became more than a business arangement. For Ray, and KD thats no longer the case. Those guys told their fans he didnt care about them (something they both have every right to do) and as such he deserves nothing from the fans.

If he cared what they thought he would have resigned.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2017, 09:25:44 PM »

Online Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533

Allen is retired and the only reason anyone knows he wain't invited to an informal reunion is because his former teammates went public with it.  Durant is an active player returning to the team he was the face of the franchise of for the first time since he left to the team they choked the series win against on large part because of Durant.  If you can't see those differences as well as so many others I don't know what to tell you but they are clearly not the same thing at all.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2017, 10:02:17 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699

Allen is retired and the only reason anyone knows he wain't invited to an informal reunion is because his former teammates went public with it.  Durant is an active player returning to the team he was the face of the franchise of for the first time since he left to the team they choked the series win against on large part because of Durant.  If you can't see those differences as well as so many others I don't know what to tell you but they are clearly not the same thing at all.

Rondo going public is irrelevant. Ray being retired is irrelevant, retiring doesnt change the circumstances. The issue is durant and ray leaving for their "enemy". I guess moranis being moranis huh?

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2017, 08:26:38 AM »

Online Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533

Rondo going public is irrelevant. Ray being retired is irrelevant, retiring doesnt change the circumstances. The issue is durant and ray leaving for their "enemy". I guess moranis being moranis huh?
Of course it is relevant.  Rondo went public with a private matter.  You see this isn't Allen returning to face his old team, this is an informal reunion almost a decade after to celebrate a championship, something no one on that team would have without Allen.  That all matters. 

Allen being retired matters because he isn't returning to Boston the year after he left "betraying" the fans.  Of course Allen was not the face of the Celtics and was disrespected constantly by the organization the season before he left, in fact the Celtics went so far as to tell him he was traded before the other team backed out of the trade. 

The situations aren't anywhere near the same thing.  Heck a couple of posts above mine is a list of many other ways the situations are different. 
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip