Author Topic: Warriors keep on whining about stupid stuff  (Read 4654 times)

Warriors keep on whining about stupid stuff
« on: March 20, 2017, 01:37:26 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

Re: Warriors keep on whining about stupid stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 02:03:16 PM »

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 391
KD's a cupcake lol
- LilRip

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 02:04:42 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be
It's becoming increasingly easy to dislike the Warriors organization.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 02:08:27 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
Wait, what? The GSW organization seriously is complaining that the OKC Thunder organization didn't have some sort of ceremony or propaganda to welcome back the player they stole from them?? The Thunder front office should just release a press statement telling the Warriors to go eff themselves.

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 02:14:14 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
Between this, Draymond whining about everything under the soon and Lebron's constant whining about his roster and the grind of the season these two teams come off as extremely unlikable this year. (Not to mention Steph celebrating like crazy when he scores against teams with half the talent). I would be absolutely thrilled if/when these teams get knocked out before the finals.

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 02:15:49 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Wait, what? The GSW organization seriously is complaining that the OKC Thunder organization didn't have some sort of ceremony or propaganda to welcome back the player they stole from them?? The Thunder front office should just release a press statement telling the Warriors to go eff themselves.

Yep, what an embarrassing level of entitlement.  Hopefully it just motivates the Thunder, not that Westbrook ever needs it.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 02:27:27 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Between this, Draymond whining about everything under the soon and Lebron's constant whining about his roster and the grind of the season these two teams come off as extremely unlikable this year. (Not to mention Steph celebrating like crazy when he scores against teams with half the talent). I would be absolutely thrilled if/when these teams get knocked out before the finals.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I don't think the league would let that happen.  I'm speculating, but don't you think these storylines increase revenue?  Villains draw a larger audience to the game.  Patriots are a nice example... only difference is that they dominate, and in some of the most unconventional ways.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 02:28:04 PM »

Offline smokeablount

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 628
  • Mark Blount often got smoked
2023 Non-Active / Non-NBA75 Fantasy Draft, ChiBulls:

PG: Deron Williams 07-08 / M.R. Richardson 80-81 / J. Wall 16-17
SG: David Thompson 77-78 / Hersey Hawkins 96-97
SF: Tracy McGrady 02-03 / Tayshaun Prince 06-07
PF: Larry Nance Sr 91-92 / Blake Griffin 13-14
C: Bob Lanier 76-77 / Brad Daugherty 92-93 / M. Camby 06-07

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 02:32:38 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Oh come on. KD35 deserves the 2011 LeBron treatment. He visits home and he'll get the chorus of boos and disrespects. Know why? He defected OKC and went to the team that beat them let alone one of the most hated teams in the NBA today.

Hate the Warriors lol. Their team full of crybabies and nutpunchers.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2017, 02:35:45 PM »

Offline TheTruthFot18

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 263
  • Truth Juice
Oh come on. KD35 deserves the 2011 LeBron treatment. He visits home and he'll get the chorus of boos and disrespects. Know why? He defected OKC and went to the team that beat them let alone one of the most hated teams in the NBA today.

You should come over to the thread about Rondo not inviting Ray to the 08 reunion.

Give KD a hard time for going to the team that beat them in the conference finals the year before? Allowed

Give Ray a hard time for going to the team that beat them in the conference finals the year before? BLASPHEMY!!!
The Nets will finish with the worst record and the Celtics will end up with the 4th pick.

- Me (sometime in January)

--------------------------------------------------------

Guess I was wrong (May 23rd)

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2017, 02:39:47 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
It's becoming increasingly easy to dislike the Warriors organization.

I never thought I would dislike the Warriors. I loved the Don Nelson teams, Run TMC. Mitch Richmond was my favorite player for a while, and I always loved Chris Mullin. Loved the high-powered run-n-gun offense. Another of my favorites, Manute Bol, played with them for a while. And I liked Steph Curry. But I've really soured on the Warriors over the last couple of years.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2017, 02:46:44 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I don't think the league would let that happen.  I'm speculating, but don't you think these storylines increase revenue?  Villains draw a larger audience to the game.  Patriots are a nice example... only difference is that they dominate, and in some of the most unconventional ways.

I think it was pretty clear last year when the league did not suspend Dray for a game against the Thunder when the Warriors were down, but did suspend him for a much less violent kick when they were up on the Cavs 3-1 showed the NBA being really subjective on enforcing rules when it benefits them.

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2017, 03:44:30 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533

You should come over to the thread about Rondo not inviting Ray to the 08 reunion.

Give KD a hard time for going to the team that beat them in the conference finals the year before? Allowed

Give Ray a hard time for going to the team that beat them in the conference finals the year before? BLASPHEMY!!!
not the same thing at all.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2017, 03:47:41 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544

Yeah, it's definitely bit strange, to say the least.

I don't see how anyone on the Warriors can have anything to say towards the Thunder about the situation.

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2017, 03:49:20 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544

not the same thing at all.

Very true.