Author Topic: Yabusele  (Read 24312 times)

Re: Yabusele
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2017, 11:56:40 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
dude seriously?

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2017, 11:56:43 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Thanks for the observations. holding out for Nader too.

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2017, 11:56:53 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
That's a little bit too much drama over picks #33 and #45 in the draft plus a guy whose only known ability was willingness to play overseas... What did you expect?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 12:06:57 AM by kozlodoev »
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2017, 12:00:55 AM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156
I think YOU are overreacting a BIT in this THREAD.

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2017, 12:02:24 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
I attended the game tonight at Greensboro.  Here are my impressions of Yabu.  He is FAT and OUT OF SHAPE!!  He is a TWEENER.  He is too big and slow to guard quick SF's and perhaps too short to guard PF's at the next level.  His future is to either lose about 25-35 pounds to play SF or to move some of that fat into more muscle and play as an undersized PF.

I was SO disappointed.  He likely will NOT make our team next year!!

Nader had a poor game by his standards, but he seemed like he had lost 20 pounds since seeing him play in G-boro about a month ago.

This game was rigged as the refs were going to make sure that the Swarm won their last home game!!

Mickey is TERRIBLE and cannot even come close to dominating at this low level.

Jackson is a JOKE!!!!  He showed me NOTHING!!!  I simply cannot see what the heck Danny saw in him to warrant giving him a multiple year deal, albeit not all guaranteed!!!

I am afraid I got to see three misses by Danny tonight in Yabusele, Mickey, and Jackson.  Let's hope Nader is a gem (and I think he is!!!)!!!!

Smitty77

TP for the report Smitty. Yabu has no future as a SF. He was drafted to be a stretch four man.

He's shorter but does have an almost 7'2" wingspan, and he can shoot the three. It's too bad you report he's out of shape. Maybe he's a more athletic Sullinger.

He's got some upside, but I'm terrified about his defense, he probably should be stashed another year.

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2017, 12:13:24 AM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
I attended the game tonight at Greensboro.  Here are my impressions of Yabu.  He is FAT and OUT OF SHAPE!!  He is a TWEENER.  He is too big and slow to guard quick SF's and perhaps too short to guard PF's at the next level.  His future is to either lose about 25-35 pounds to play SF or to move some of that fat into more muscle and play as an undersized PF.

Nader had a poor game by his standards, but he seemed like he had lost 20 pounds since seeing him play in G-boro about a month ago.

This game was rigged as the refs were going to make sure that the Swarm won their last home game!!

Jackson is a JOKE!!!!  He showed me NOTHING!!!  I simply cannot see what the heck Danny saw in him to warrant giving him a multiple year deal, albeit not all guaranteed!!!

I am afraid I got to see three misses by Danny tonight in Yabusele, Mickey, and Jackson.  Let's hope Nader is a gem (and I think he is!!!)!!!!

Smitty77

Thanks for the truth.  Truth is an allergy to the perpectual optimistic nature of many around heere.

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2017, 12:16:45 AM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17

Smitty77

TP for the report Smitty. Yabu has no future as a SF. He was drafted to be a stretch four man.

He's shorter but does have an almost 7'2" wingspan, and he can shoot the three. It's too bad you report he's out of shape. Maybe he's a more athletic Sullinger.

He's got some upside, but I'm terrified about his defense, he probably should be stashed another year.
He is nowhere close to being out of shape, legit looked like a tank out there.

only picture I could  find of him
https://twitter.com/ESPNForsberg/status/847980665849118724
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOsV8KFNCZE

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2017, 12:26:03 AM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664

Smitty77

I wish I was so fat and out of shape.

He might be too big, heavy, and slow to guard NBA small forwards, but fat? No.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 12:36:08 AM by knuckleballer »

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2017, 12:31:39 AM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
We are so screwed. Wyc better make Danny trade all those picks!!!

or

He scored 19 and had 9 rebounds in 25 minutes (27 and 13 per 36)!!!

Friday night Celticsblog after a few beers watching D-League.

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2017, 12:37:31 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

Smitty77

Thanks for the truth.  Truth is an allergy to the perpectual optimistic nature of many around heere.

Truth? Yabusele really looks fat to you?

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2017, 12:41:01 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294

Smitty77

I wish I was so fat and out of shape.

He might be too big, heavy, and slow to guard NBA small forwards, but fat? No.
That picture is from before the draft, so months ago. Last time I checked, you could gain and lose weight. Seems like a novel concept.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2017, 12:44:34 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597

Some people will whine no matter what just for the sake of it. The kid dropped 17 pts and 9 rbs, coming off from an injury and unfamiliar new system. Give him a break.

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2017, 12:45:23 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
We are so screwed. Wyc better make Danny trade all those picks!!!

or

He scored 19 and had 9 rebounds in 25 minutes (27 and 13 per 36)!!!

Friday night Celticsblog after a few beers watching D-League.
Actually 17 points, but your point stands . Tp for the stats.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2017, 12:52:46 AM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Yabusele was injured for the last month or so.
It's his first game back from that injury and already some Celtic fans are writing him off.

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2017, 12:56:44 AM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
http://dleague.nba.com/games/20170331/MNEGBO/

Stats, highlights, and a link to rewatch the game.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes