Author Topic: stashes-need some help here  (Read 798 times)

stashes-need some help here
« on: March 14, 2017, 06:54:52 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
first of all,i have watched all footage of these three players since summer league including more than several complete red claws games to fill in highlites
zizic has a frame that will fill out and good wingspan,sets great pics,rolls well to hoop,runs the court and crashes offensive boards and turns and blocks defensive end
 need some help here-
what impact will nba drills and strength programs have?
will he be able to increase vertical and lateral?
having been a guard i have trouble judging a big strong mans game coming over from europe
 in europe his coaches have him playing to his strength rebounding

yabusele is a freak at his size speed and agility,can shoot threes ,has length but seems bit of a tweener height wise-i think playing over in china kept him in shape and able to practice his dribbling and getting to hoop and that all important three

nader the easiest for me  as i believe he will shoot well from three ,has high release,has elite left hand and elite wingspan 7 foot-1.5 inches and good frame
he is a d league all star and averaging well over 20 game and can rebound
i think he could be a solid off bench player and a definite upgrade over young

yabusele is on his way to red claws and zizic is coming in june and nader has the d league playoffs
remember how strong jaylen looked and even working out with butler but when camp started he talked about man strong--
so i'm curious to see if because they were so big that they may have slacked in areas that nba strength and conditioning attacks
-imagine yabusele man strong or zizic

Re: stashes-need some help here
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 09:06:13 AM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
Sure guys can improve with training but NBA drills won't improve as much a physical training for body improvement. I really question the NBA as far as training guys. Players should increase every physical ability for 2 to 3 years before they start seeing a plateau in speed but you never see guys go from decent to great athletes. It's rare. I can think of few guys currently playing that made the leap from decent to really good like Hayward and Draymond Green but we wouldn't call them great.

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 11:30:05 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Sure guys can improve with training but NBA drills won't improve as much a physical training for body improvement. I really question the NBA as far as training guys. Players should increase every physical ability for 2 to 3 years before they start seeing a plateau in speed but you never see guys go from decent to great athletes. It's rare. I can think of few guys currently playing that made the leap from decent to really good like Hayward and Draymond Green but we wouldn't call them great.
TP thanks i remember way back  rollie massimino brought isometrics to our team-in those days free weight were out and muscle bound was a no no-not that i could get that way
so as active players the isometrics added to every ones vertical and there were massive differences in some-this was new technology back then

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 12:26:08 PM »

Offline More Banners

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 257
I thought this would be about mustache styling wax and products. Oh well.

Yeah I don't expect much change in athletic ability. Most get stronger and fill out between 20 and 25, but that's it. Getting better at basketball reads etc might make players appear quicker.