Author Topic: Celtics break Warriors 56 home game-streak of 100 points - D highlights  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Last season stop that ridiculous home game winning streak. And yesterday break another ...

Just fantastic  :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 02:47:36 PM by triboy16f »

Re: Celtics break Warriors 56 home game-streak of 100 points
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 12:28:28 PM »

Offline kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2484
Nice stat, TP

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 12:49:10 PM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2703
I wonder what the Warriors fans are thinking today about last nights game, if they are giving the Celtics any credit or just finding things to blame.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 01:05:26 PM by hpantazo »

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 02:46:25 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Celtics defensive highlights vs Warriors....   a joy to watch

IT4 had a bad defensive 1st half.... but I'm glad to see him turn up the intensity in the 2nd half
Even though he has limitations, he has the strength and quickness to be a pain at least

Defended the 3 pt line superbly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFS_I90-H2g

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
15-0 run highlight for the Celts to seal the deal....  IT4 unselfish. good to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNF54F723ts

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261
Thanks for the link to the D highlights, I like those even more than the regular ones.  Bradley, Thomas and Olynyk all stood out to me, primarily for getting steals and deflections. 

Great to see IT on the D side. I get it that people are always going to be able to shoot over him, but I've always thought that he at least ought to be getting steals more than he does.

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 07:44:43 PM »

Online CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 873
  • GOT IT!!!
I wonder what the Warriors fans are thinking today about last nights game, if they are giving the Celtics any credit or just finding things to blame.

Both. They really don't like Kerr as much as I thought they did though.

Offline TheSundanceKid

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 199
Thanks for the link to the D highlights, I like those even more than the regular ones.  Bradley, Thomas and Olynyk all stood out to me, primarily for getting steals and deflections. 

Great to see IT on the D side. I get it that people are always going to be able to shoot over him, but I've always thought that he at least ought to be getting steals more than he does.

1st quarter he let his frustrations get the better of him, but my goodness did he grow into the game! On both ends! Curry is a good matchup for him I think, finesse type who he can keep up with. Golden State play loose with the ball as well which really plays into our hands