Poll

Would you make this trade

Yes, Bradley is likely the odd man out
13 (21.7%)
No.
47 (78.3%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: Poll: Bradley for Julius Randle  (Read 6232 times)

Poll: Bradley for Julius Randle
« on: March 08, 2017, 11:06:11 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

This idea is only if Hayward actually comes to Boston. A young big like Randle is about the best we could hope for.

If you don't like Randle as a player than suggest a young big or any big that could help now. TP for a good answer.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 11:12:20 PM by KG Living Legend »

Re: Poll: Bradley for Julius Randle
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 11:16:55 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson

Horford/Zizic
 Randle/Yabu
 Crowder/Brown
 Hayward/Smart
 Thomas/Fultz or Ball

You have to admit. That ten man rotation is sick with talent. Even if we get the third pick you simply take Jackson and have him back up Hayward.

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 11:21:51 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
LA never makes that trade with everyone they have in the backcourt already. Heck they just got rid of Lou Williams.

As for who to trade Bradley for once free agents they want to sign are signed:

Nikola Vucevic?
Tyson Chandler?

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 11:25:00 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
Good poll...TP.

I agree Bradley (my favorite Celtic) is the one to go.

A lot of guys could help us: Vucevic, G Dieng, WCS, Favors, Boogie.

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 11:39:08 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1763
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
The previous Saric suggestions seem to make a bit of sense - especially if we lose KO.

Randle will need to be paid next year like Avery, IT, and Smart. I get that we will need bigs, but not sure we do it for another soon to be big money player.

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 11:40:30 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
Good poll...TP.

I agree Bradley (my favorite Celtic) is the one to go.

A lot of guys could help us: Vucevic, G Dieng, WCS, Favors, Boogie.

Back At you.

Favors write be ridiculous. Imagine taking he and Hayward.

Dieng write also be fantastic.

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 11:44:20 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
LA never makes that trade with everyone they have in the backcourt already. Heck they just got rid of Lou Williams.

Nikola Vucevic?
Tyson Chandler?

If Magic is serious about winning next year than its a good trade. Bradley would start in changing their culture.

Trade for Bradley and draft Josh Jackson third and suddenly you have a defensive identity.

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 11:46:45 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith

Nikola Vucevic?
Tyson Chandler?

If Magic is serious about winning next year than its a good trade. Bradley would start in changing their culture.

Trade for Bradley and draft Josh Jackson third and suddenly you have a defensive identity.
No chance in hell he trades for another guard. None.

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 11:51:00 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson

Nikola Vucevic?
Tyson Chandler?

Why not? It's a guards league. You act like you really know, when you really don't know

Do you have a better idea...

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2017, 12:00:33 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith

Nikola Vucevic?
Tyson Chandler?

Why not? It's a guards league. You act like you really know, when you really don't know.
Come on KGLL. Think about it. They have to develop Russell, Ingram, and Clarkson and still have Nick Young. They just traded away a veteran guard to open minutes for all these guys. And they would be trading away their starting PF with little good front court depth behind him. It makes zero logical sense to bring in Bradley, another veteran guard who would command minutes over youth they are trying to develop while making themselves weaker up front where they are already weak.

Its not happening.

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2017, 12:12:44 AM »

Offline Geo123

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 33

Nikola Vucevic?
Tyson Chandler?

Why not? It's a guards league. You act like you really know, when you really don't know.
Come on KGLL. Think about it. They have to develop Russell, Ingram, and Clarkson and still have Nick Young. They just traded away a veteran guard to open minutes for all these guys. And they would be trading away their starting PF with little good front court depth behind him. It makes zero logical sense to bring in Bradley, another veteran guard who would command minutes over youth they are trying to develop while making themselves weaker up front where they are already weak.

Its not happening.

Exactly.  It makes no sense for the Lakers.  They need bigs.  Also Bradley only has a year left on his contract.  Why would someone give a TP for it?

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2017, 12:34:21 AM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
Not a fan of Randle but I'm taking best offer.

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2017, 01:03:58 AM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3177
I don't like Randle at all. Randle can't defend his position...

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2017, 01:31:10 AM »

Offline jay

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 50
I don't think its Randle, Saric, or even Marquise Chriss (who I suggested a couple days ago)

Bradley is the top trade candidate - but for who?  We need a big that is cheap.

I think a good target would be Skal Labisierre, who is getting some good minutes since the Cousins trade.

Bradley/Rozier for Skal/Tolliver makes a lot of sense. It clears a ton of cap room. Tollivers deal is not guaranteed just like Zellers. We can waive Tolliver, Zeller, And renounce Amir, Jerebko, Okynyk. Then go after a max free agent.

It leaves us thin up front with just Al Horford and some young guys Sizic, Yabusele, Skal. Would need to sign a solid vet to a mid level exception to come in and play PF. Go after JaMychal Green or James Johnson. Bring back Jerebko as a last resort.

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2017, 01:37:12 AM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
I don't think its Randle, Saric, or even Marquise Chriss (who I suggested a couple days ago)

Bradley is the top trade candidate - but for who?  We need a big that is cheap.

I think a good target would be Skal Labisierre, who is getting some good minutes since the Cousins trade.

Bradley/Rozier for Skal/Tolliver makes a lot of sense. It clears a ton of cap room. Tollivers deal is not guaranteed just like Zellers. We can waive Tolliver, Zeller, And renounce Amir, Jerebko, Okynyk. Then go after a max free agent.

It leaves us thin up front with just Al Horford and some young guys Sizic, Yabusele, Skal. Would need to sign a solid vet to a mid level exception to come in and play PF. Go after JaMychal Green or James Johnson. Bring back Jerebko as a last resort.
Skal sucks.

If thats all you can get for Bradley then deal with the guard log jam.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.