Author Topic: Jordan Crawford signs 2 year deal with Pelicans  (Read 1192 times)

Jordan Crawford signs 2 year deal with Pelicans
« on: March 07, 2017, 09:15:01 AM »

Offline Humble G

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 983
So our old buddy signed a 10 day with the Pelicans and played last night....19pts in 20 minutes. Now the Pelicans lost but I think Crawford may do well there. Granted its one game but NO needs scoring and Crawford is not afraid to shoot and with the Brow and Boogie grabbing boards I wouldn't be afraid to shoot either bc my misses will have a good chance at being assists to those 2. I see the team scoring more points and their rebounds increasing as well!  :laugh:

Crawford may be the spark the Pelicans need......I know just 1 game but lets say I am rooting for them. I wanted Boogie, I still want the Brow but if those two succeed it may just change the game with teams needing quality Bigs again.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 04:25:29 PM by Humble G »

Re: Jordan Crawford signs 10 day with Pelicans
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 09:36:44 AM »

Offline spikelovetheCelts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 113
  • Peace it's a board. We all will never agree.
So our old buddy signed a 10 day with the Pelicans and played last night....19pts in 20 minutes. Now the Pelicans lost but I think Crawford may do well there. Granted its one game but NO needs scoring and Crawford is not afraid to shoot and with the Brow and Boogie grabbing boards I wouldn't be afraid to shoot either bc my misses will have a good chance at being assists to those 2. I see the team scoring more points and their rebounds increasing as well!  :laugh:

Crawford may be the spark the Pelicans need......I know just 1 game but lets say I am rooting for them. I wanted Boogie, I still want the Brow but if those two succeed it may just change the game with teams needing quality Bigs again.
I agree totally. He should be on an NBA roster. Bigs need to play too. I am pulling for NOLA.
"People look at players, watch them dribble between their legs and they say, 'There's a superstar.'  Well John Havlicek is a superstar, and most of the others are figments of writers' imagination."
--Jerry West, on John Havlicek

Re: Jordan Crawford signs 2 year deal with Pelicans
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 04:29:57 PM »

Offline Humble G

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 983
So glad this guy is back in the NBA. After the celtics, cavs, wizards....the Pelicans is the team i keep checking on bc
A. Curious bout Boogie Brow
B. Jordan Crawford
C. E'twaun Moore

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/842443866884210688

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 04:54:57 PM »

Offline mainevent

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 203
So glad this guy is back in the NBA. After the celtics, cavs, wizards....the Pelicans is the team i keep checking on bc
A. Curious bout Boogie Brow
B. Jordan Crawford
C. E'twaun Moore

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/842443866884210688

Let it go bruh...just let it go lol
"Mosquitoes refuse to bite me....purely out of respect"

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 06:04:20 PM »

Offline Emmette Bryant

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 286
Good for Jordan I wish him the best.