Some Updates Last 24 Hours:
1. Patriots tendered Cameron Fleming, Matt Lengel and Justin Coleman. Not major moves, but important because those are depth re-signings for the three thin positional groups (TE, OT, CB). Lost Vollmer, could lose Bennett and Logan Ryan, so this is some insurance.
2. Adrian Peterson may be willing to take a pay cut to play in NE. NE obviously won't break the bank on him or target him that highly in the FA class, but it's still an intriguing option. Unfortunately, Blount looks like he will leave so maybe adding Peterson + a draftee or another FA RB could be a great move. Or Jamaal Charles is another risky option (low risk, high reward type guy like AP).
3. Martellus Bennett is commanding around 9M/Year in the open market, and over half the teams in the NFL are really interested in him lol. Well, thanks for the Super Bowl and a compensatory 2018 3rd/4th round pick Bennett!
4. My GUT tells me the Pats will make a "veteran, low-risk, discount signing", and that guy looks like Brandon Marshall. He's tall (6'4''), and with Bennett leaving, he could function as a TE in some plays, but it gives Brady another legit weapon and I'm sure with Brady's window closing, the Patriots may be looking to go into "win-now" mode. #BlitzForSix
5. The price for Harmon is around 5-6M/Year, so I think BB keeps him at that price. He's underrated but has made plays including in the playoffs, and is a very solid depth safety with McCourty. Knows the system extremely well. This all but means Logan Ryan is gone though. So the search for a #2 CB could begin soon. I think Malcolm Butler gets the First Round Tender and stays.