Author Topic: Lowe: 4th mystery team could set up last minute meeting with Hayward  (Read 2875 times)

Re: Lowe: 4th mystery team could set up last minute meeting with Hayward
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2017, 08:54:22 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page/presents-19771192/zach-lowe-2017-nba-free-agency-preview-including-celtics-lakers-heat-more

Let the drama begin.

76ers, Spurs, and Nuggets are three teams that would fit logically and either have enough cap space or could create enough.

First off I disagree it fits logically for them, but second off the 76ers said they only want to do one year deals. The other two seem possible.

I think they only want to do one year deals because they feel they can't get a top free agent this year.  They hope next year, with a much deeper free agent class, that a year's improvement will make them more attractive to potential major free agents.  If Hayward said he was interested, I'm sure they'd sign him to a long-term deal.

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2017, 09:05:28 PM »

Offline fantankerous

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 122
Lowe is just speculating.  We've seen no interest between Hayward and a fourth team to date.

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2017, 09:36:43 PM »

Online liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3177
Lowe is just speculating.  We've seen no interest between Hayward and a fourth team to date.

O'Doole: Jesus, Tom, I was just speculatin' about a hypothesis. I know I don't know nothin'. _ Miller's Crossing

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2017, 10:00:30 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
Alright, we've heard a lot about Cleveland, Boston, Lakers, and Washington tying in to the Paul George saga. But there was a mystery or unknown team that was never mentioned. OKC Thunder. OKC Thunder swooped right in and snatched Paul George.

I'm really afraid of this mystery team that's gonna snag Hayward away from the Celtics  :'(

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)