Trump won. Get over it. Trump has done more to benefit the American people in 1 month than Obama did in 8 years. What you lefties have to stop doing is trying to delegitimize the election. You cry babies are not looking good and not helping your cause. You are only making Trump stronger which is good for Lower taxes, better healthcare, stronger military and economic prosperity.
[dang] did we delegitimize the original birther who lost the popular vote by 3 million. When your taxes are lower, your healthcare is better, we have a stronger military, and economic prosperity you can make your claim --so far we just have a month of stupidly mismanaged disorganization and a lot of foolish tweets.
Oooh! Ooh! Don't forget crumbling faith from international communities in our ability to keep our word as a country and eroding relationships worldwide with longtime allies!
Like when Obama screwed Israel at the UN Security Council?
I'm gonna leave this right here for you:
If you don't like counterexamples exposing hypocrisy, I'm not sure what to say. If stabbing Israel in its back isn't an example of "eroding relationships worldwide with longtime allies", then you're wearing hyper-partisan blinders. If Schumer and Blumenthal call the administration out, then you know it's a significant breach.
If one has got no problem with Obama screwing allies, but takes offense to Trump objecting to taking refugees that Australia doesn't want or asking for NATO members to carry their weight, s/he's probably living in a state of cognitive dissonance.
Hypocrisy, or maybe just false equivalence?
Trump has riled these allies (who are actually bigger allies to us than Israel)
1. Australia - well documented riff with Malcolm Turnbull
2. UK - parliament has debated if Trump should be banned from visiting the UK
3. France - poor start to the relationship with Hollande
4. Germany - insulted Merkel multiple times
5. Japan - Trump claimed that japan was stealing american jobs, freeloading on defense
6. NATO allies - Trumps support of Russia over traditional NATO allies, Trumps threat to not support NATO allies in the event of Russian incursion into Estonia / Latvia /Lithuania