Author Topic: Bogut Has Strong Interest in Joining C's (Update: Chooses Cavs)  (Read 31539 times)

Re: Bogut has strong interest in joining c's
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2017, 12:58:02 PM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88
Bogut can be signing with us next hour 8)

« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2017, 01:06:32 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
This whole Bogut decision needs some WWE style marketing and promotion.

Get Bogut front row seats for the Cavs/Celtics game on Wednesday.  Winner gets Bogut. 

If the C's win, great, Bogut and the C's will just meet up with the Cavs at the main event of SummerSlam.

But if the Cavs win, Bogut wil appear to go out to congratulate the Cavs and join forces with them.  He'll shake hands with LeBron, but then kick him in the stomach and deliver a stunner as the Garden erupts!

Send in Tom Brady...Because that works really well for recruiting...
Yup

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2017, 01:10:25 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.

Get Bogut front row seats for the Cavs/Celtics game on Wednesday.  Winner gets Bogut. 

If the C's win, great, Bogut and the C's will just meet up with the Cavs at the main event of SummerSlam.

But if the Cavs win, Bogut wil appear to go out to congratulate the Cavs and join forces with them.  He'll shake hands with LeBron, but then kick him in the stomach and deliver a stunner as the Garden erupts!

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but regardless of the outcome, Durant was thoroughly impressed by talking to Tom Brady.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2017, 01:11:40 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.

How about a Andrew Bogut on a Pole Match?
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2017, 01:11:52 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2944
  • On To Banner 18!

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but regardless of the outcome, Durant was throughougly impressed by talking to Tom Brady.

If it wasn't for the fact, that I'm pretty sure Durant had his mind set already on GSW, Brady would've been another big reason for why Durant would've signed with us.

Who cares about that cupcake anymore?

He could have come here, and he didn't. Meanwhile his role model TB12 wins another SB for the New England region (another championship).

I hope his Warriors CHOKE again in the playoffs this year (looking at you, Spurs and Rockets).
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2017, 01:14:55 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but regardless of the outcome, Durant was throughougly impressed by talking to Tom Brady.

If it wasn't for the fact, that I'm pretty sure Durant had his mind set already on GSW, Brady would've been another big reason for why Durant would've signed with us.

He could have come here, and he didn't. Meanwhile his role model TB12 wins another SB for the New England region (another championship).

I hope his Warriors CHOKE again in the playoffs this year (looking at you, Spurs and Rockets).

I really don't, either.

But Brady is still one of the best QB's to have ever played the game. Every time, I see some analyst or hotshot reporter try to say Brady is a system player, I just roll my eyes, and think, 'here we go again.....'

You can't tell me someone like him isn't influencing free agent destinations, especially since he's been one of the most successful players in the Boston area.

« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2017, 01:16:30 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2944
  • On To Banner 18!

I really don't, either.

But Brady is still one of the best QB's to have ever played the game. Every time, I see some analyst or hotshot reporter try to say Brady is a system player, I just roll my eyes, and think, 'here we go again.....'

You can't tell me someone like him isn't influencing free agent destinations, especially since he's been one of the most successful players in the Boston area.

No doubt, him and even David Ortiz as well (to a bit of a lesser extent). I mean he helped getting Horford here too, and no he's not a BUST despite what the "panic crowd" tell you.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2017, 01:23:09 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas

I really don't, either.

No doubt, him and even David Ortiz as well (to a bit of a lesser extent). I mean he helped getting Horford here too, and no he's not a BUST despite what the "panic crowd" tell you.

Yeah I'm a New Yorker, born and raised, so I've always grown to despise BOS.

It wasn't until I fell in love with the Celtics many years ago, that I respected and fell in love with the fan base.

When you win a title in Boston... Your name will go down forever.

People in New York still talk trash about Big Papi, and how much of a detriment he was to most baseball clubs in NY lol.

« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2017, 02:02:32 PM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
Andrew Bogut spoke with multiple coaches about role today, source says. Now mulling options. Decision could come tonight. Cs still in mix.

https://twitter.com/AdamHimmelsbach/status/836650539983196161

« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2017, 03:51:44 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 996
Andrew Bogut spoke with multiple coaches about role today, source says. Now mulling options. Decision could come tonight. Cs still in mix.

The Decision: Andrew Bogut Edition

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2017, 03:55:33 PM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533

He's gonna do a special too. He'll reach into a kangaroo's pouch and grab the emblem of the team he'll be taking his talents to on live television.

« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2017, 03:56:34 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
He can help us right away.

He has a mean streak as well, which will help. I remember him getting into it with KG on multiple occasions, lol.

« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2017, 03:56:50 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17

He's gonna do a special too. He'll reach into a kangaroo's pouch and grab the emblem of the team he'll be taking his talents to on live television.
an ESPN 30 for 30 is already in the works

« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2017, 03:57:06 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3175

And promise, how many championships, before he bails and goes home?

« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2017, 04:00:39 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2922

And promise, how many championships, before he bails and goes home?

Not one, not two, not three, not four....

Okay, I'll settle for two rings and two failed Finals trips.  ;D