Author Topic: Hawks (32-26) at Celtics (38-21) Game #60 2/27/17  (Read 28000 times)

Re: Hawks (32-26) at Celtics (38-21) Game #60 2/27/17
« Reply #300 on: February 27, 2017, 11:26:48 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
IT was horrible tonight, and I'm glad the streak ended, because the way he was chasing it was dangerous, but the number of people killing him is ridiculous. Harden has bad games. Westbrook has bad games. Isaiah has bad games. It's okay; he's human. We're nowhere without Isaiah, and we should remember that.

We're nowhere with him so :P
You really do enjoy when the Celtics lose, don't you? You get some sick high, some wierd form of vindication because when they lose it somehow makes you think you're right in being able to spew all the negative, hate filled crap thats been coming out of you for years. You're act is growing old man. Everyone has figured out you're nothing more than a Celtic hating troll that just likes to insite people.

I'm a realist!  If your ok with watching a team built to bounce in the second round year after year then maybe you don't understand the definition of a fan.  fans have passion for their team and don't just take what their given and accept it.  If I have passion for something and I see it possibly being harmed I'm gonna say something not just sit back and be ok with it happening.  If your ok with watching an overachieving squad get exposed in the playoffs year after year then so be it.  If your ok with a team sport being determined by the contributions of one player, then you enjoy it.  If your ok with watching teams around you get better and your team continues to struggle in glaring spots without it being addressed, then you enjoy that. But don't come barking at me about fandom when I want this team to be better while you and your kind are ok with whatever you get.
everyone is under the impression that they are a realist.

youve basically stated that if you dont win a championship its all pointless, so your standard is pretty ridiculously high.

If only 3% of the league can be succesful in a given season Id argue you have a rather pessimistic outlook.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #301 on: February 28, 2017, 04:52:37 AM »

Offline Darío SpanishFan

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 141
Another awful game from IT. Let's hope the streak has ended, the title of top scorer if farther away and he realizes he need his teammates to succeed. Well, at least one teammate so that this is not a 1 Vs 5 game, especially in the fourth.

I've grown tired of him last weeks, as much as I love(d) him as a player. Let's go the right way again.

« Reply #302 on: February 28, 2017, 05:56:06 AM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
IT was horrible tonight, and I'm glad the streak ended, because the way he was chasing it was dangerous, but the number of people killing him is ridiculous. Harden has bad games. Westbrook has bad games. Isaiah has bad games. It's okay; he's human. We're nowhere without Isaiah, and we should remember that.

We're nowhere with him so :P
You really do enjoy when the Celtics lose, don't you? You get some sick high, some wierd form of vindication because when they lose it somehow makes you think you're right in being able to spew all the negative, hate filled crap thats been coming out of you for years. You're act is growing old man. Everyone has figured out you're nothing more than a Celtic hating troll that just likes to insite people.

I'm a realist!  If your ok with watching a team built to bounce in the second round year after year then maybe you don't understand the definition of a fan.  fans have passion for their team and don't just take what their given and accept it.  If I have passion for something and I see it possibly being harmed I'm gonna say something not just sit back and be ok with it happening.  If your ok with watching an overachieving squad get exposed in the playoffs year after year then so be it.  If your ok with a team sport being determined by the contributions of one player, then you enjoy it.  If your ok with watching teams around you get better and your team continues to struggle in glaring spots without it being addressed, then you enjoy that. But don't come barking at me about fandom when I want this team to be better while you and your kind are ok with whatever you get.
everyone is under the impression that they are a realist.

youve basically stated that if you dont win a championship its all pointless, so your standard is pretty ridiculously high.

If only 3% of the league can be succesful in a given season Id argue you have a rather pessimistic outlook.

Well that's your problem that you choose to settle.  I won't apologize for having a high standard and not being apathetic.  If that's the belief what a miserable life some of you must have ::)

« Reply #303 on: February 28, 2017, 06:27:42 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
We played pretty poorly and shot poorly last night.   Optimist or Pessimist, I don't see how folks can deny that.  We were outrebounded by 15 and shot 39% and we let the other team shoot 48% not the recipe for success.  Another Bad Kelly night and he made it worse by whining to the refs though they made some bad calls.   Is it just me or do we never get homecourt advantage with the refs.

I thought Brown played well, Smart played really well and Bradley looked sharp in the minutes he played in terms of his shot.  Really excited about Smart's growth and Brown's!

« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 06:34:00 AM by Celtics4ever »