Author Topic: IT was Chucking last night, 20 Point streak in his head  (Read 494 times)

IT was Chucking last night, 20 Point streak in his head
« on: February 25, 2017, 12:35:58 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
 I'm not really complaining so much as I am stating an observation. He did get is forty second game in a row scoring exactly 20 points in his toughest game of the entire streak.

Toronto was playing playoff level defense on him and that's the knock on IT.

I do feel we could have came away with a win with a better job from IT being more unselfish and I rarely criticize him but Coach didn't have has finest game either.

Re: IT was Chucking last night, 20 Point streak in his head
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 12:39:27 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2952
  • On To Banner 18!
Look, I'll say this, IT did play hero ball quite a bit last night and it didn't work.

But when he gets triple teamed, the least the rest of the team can do is try to get open and knock down shots.

When IT can't get going, NO ONE steps up. We miss Bradley, but even he won't solve everything.

Smart showed up last night. But Horford? Jerebko? Olynyk? Where were they.

Also the extra rebounds TOR got killed us a bunch too.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Re: IT was Chucking last night, 20 Point streak in his head
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 12:44:40 PM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
Look, I'll say this, IT did play hero ball quite a bit last night and it didn't work.

But when he gets triple teamed, the least the rest of the team can do is try to get open and knock down shots.

When IT can't get going, NO ONE steps up. We miss Bradley, but even he won't solve everything.

Smart showed up last night. But Horford? Jerebko? Olynyk? Where were they.

Also the extra rebounds TOR got killed us a bunch too.
if you rewatch the game you'll see that IT really killed the rhythm of our offense it's hard to step up when Isaiah goes on a wild sequence where he doesn't pass the ball, over dribbles, turns it over and takes bad shots.
i hope it wasn't a "i have to get my 20+ points thing" than rather a bad game and decisions.
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger