Author Topic: IT looks tired..  (Read 3331 times)

IT looks tired..
« on: February 24, 2017, 10:47:27 PM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88
Anyone else think the same thing?
He looks tired a sloppy out there
and this game makes me want Hayward bad.. JC just can't attack the rim

Re: IT looks tired..
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 10:49:44 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
well bricklaying is an exhausting job   :-\

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 10:50:23 PM »

Offline celticpride1

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 40
Yes he does and needs to take a few games off . Play Rozier,young, for a few games just let the little guy take a few games off.Clear his head.

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 10:56:31 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

lol someone's got to do it. TP!!

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 11:26:01 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Yeah, it must be tiring getting a full week off in the mid-late part of the season. Dude better get back to his Mr. 4th Quarter ways soon or he will quickly become trade bait this off-season. Danny isn't going to have a lot of patience for a 5'8" offensive-only player who doesn't efficiently produce.

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 11:28:03 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
Yeah, it must be tiring getting a full week off in the mid-late part of the season. Dude better get back to his Mr. 4th Quarter ways soon or he will quickly become trade bait this off-season. Danny isn't going to have a lot of patience for a 5'8" offensive-only player who doesn't efficiently produce.

He wasn't off last week, he was in the all-star game.

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 11:40:29 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404

After one bad game?

Really?

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 11:43:40 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones

He wasn't off last week, he was in the all-star game.

Those guys didn't even break a sweat. The all-star game is really the hang-out game; good players have the opportunity to get together and throw alley-oops and shoot open threes without a worry in the world. Sure he had to take a plane ride to New Orleans, but that was probably the most strenuous thing about the whole week.

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 11:44:38 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Good Lord you people flip quickly.

A guy has one off game in a bad matchup.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 11:49:28 PM »

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 391
You know who should've been tired? PJ Tucker. Dude flew in on a red eye and played the same night. Instead, he had the most energy out there.
- LilRip

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 11:52:45 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

Really?  Danny just passed on Ibaka for Rozier, watched Nurkic/Boogie/Noel/Tucker go for nothing ... and you're complaining about IT?   He's the only reason we're relevant.  And if you want to play that game -- he's an undersized guard with a chip on his shoulder = untouchable to Ainge
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2017, 12:02:17 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
Celtics were always off to a bad start every 3+ days of rest. Too soon to panic.

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2017, 12:13:45 AM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones

Really?  Danny just passed on Ibaka for Rozier, watched Nurkic/Boogie/Noel/Tucker go for nothing ... and you're complaining about IT?   He's the only reason we're relevant.  And if you want to play that game -- he's an undersized guard with a chip on his shoulder = untouchable to Ainge

Yeah, I can complain about IT. This was a humongous game and he didn't come to play. I am a huge IT fan and am psyched he made the jump this year to the next level, but he sucked tonight in a game that all we needed to do was hold on to the lead.

Also, it has become clear that Ainge is building for the future, while trying to remain semi-competitive now. If a team with a blue chip young player wants IT before he signs his max contract, I have no doubt Danny would trade him. But that won't happen - nobody wants to believe that a 5'8" player can be a REAL difference maker in this league.

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2017, 12:47:15 AM »

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
I don't see it.  What we are seeing is defenses start to out the clamps on him.  He better get used to it because that's what he'll see in the playoffs.  His size will always be an issue once teams start to game plan.

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2017, 01:03:28 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

Yeah, I can complain about IT. This was a humongous game and he didn't come to play. I am a huge IT fan and am psyched he made the jump this year to the next level, but he sucked tonight in a game that all we needed to do was hold on to the lead.

Also, it has become clear that Ainge is building for the future, while trying to remain semi-competitive now. If a team with a blue chip young player wants IT before he signs his max contract, I have no doubt Danny would trade him. But that won't happen - nobody wants to believe that a 5'8" player can be a REAL difference maker in this league.

And maybe the team told him tonight that they're not cool with that approach.  When you consider the # of picks he had and the cost of several assets that got traded, a lot of people here are questioning him... and we aren't employed by him. 
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC