Author Topic: Trust The Process  (Read 1891 times)

Re: Trust The Process
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2017, 11:57:47 PM »

Online tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 549
Trust the process is for Hinkie, the Sixers and Embiid not us.  We're in a reasonably good position but I don't see where Ainge has a coherent process. 

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2017, 01:13:22 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xquqxt5Ilsw

Will just add that video as a footnote to Lrbrd's post.

Anyone who worries that Isaiah would get upset at playing with a guy like this needs their head checked. Woj included.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2017, 01:16:43 AM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2904
Trust the process is for Hinkie, the Sixers and Embiid not us.  We're in a reasonably good position but I don't see where Ainge has a coherent process.

Lol.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 01:29:01 AM by jpotter33 »

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2017, 06:05:29 PM »

Offline Dannys Chipotle Guy

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 48
I am very excited for the future.

I look at Marcus Smart and I see a tremendously valuable player at just 22 years of age. He is going to be a beast for a long time.

I look at Jaylen Brown and see a guy who can completely realistically turn into a diet Jimmy Butler or even better. He is improving at a rapid pace. Every game his shot looks better, his defense is stronger, and his finishing around the rim improves.

I look at this draft and know we are going to get one of Tatum, Jackson, Ball or Fultz. All guys with tons of all-star potential.

Im hesitant to buy in to the Euro hype, but even Ante Zizic looks like he'll be something.

A Smart-Brown-Tatum(seems like a worst case scenario here)-Zizic core would be really good if its all we had, but I've mentioned neither the guys powering our current 2nd place squad(Crowder, Thomas, Bradley, Horford), nor the Nets pick. 

Getting George or Butler would have been good if for the right price, but when you have a future like ours, you cant gut it unless you are getting a good deal.