Author Topic: Buyout: Bogut and Terrence Jones are two players Boston could look to add ..  (Read 22988 times)

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2922
Sully's going to be waived by Phoenix. He'd be the perfect addition, remedying our rebounding problem without the pains of learning a new system.

Lol full circle. You think we'd actually do it, though?

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Sully's going to be waived by Phoenix. He'd be the perfect addition, remedying our rebounding problem without the pains of learning a new system.

I'd take him over Jordan Mickey.  Sometimes you need to see what else is out there before realizing maybe you were in the better spot originally.  True for both sides in the relationship.

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
Bogut is eligible to return to GSW because of his time in Dallas.

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700

Well for that price, why the heck not?

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
I am down for a Sully signing, not much else out there. Plus he has had some big games in the playoffs.

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212

I'd take him over Jordan Mickey.  Sometimes you need to see what else is out there before realizing maybe you were in the better spot originally.  True for both sides in the relationship.

Agreed.  Assuming that the past months have been a learning experience for him and he wants to try and start over, that is
I'm bitter.

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

I'd take him over Jordan Mickey
.  Sometimes you need to see what else is out there before realizing maybe you were in the better spot originally.  True for both sides in the relationship.

That's not exactly saying much, but I agree. Mickey's garbage and at least Sullinger would be playing for his NBA life.

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968

Boston area KFC s certainly hope so ... ;)

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842

I hope thats a fat joke. I really really do.

I would sign him to the minimum and cut Mickey.

He can rebound and pass. People forget how important he was to us last season because of how miserable he was down the stretch.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

Offline Darío SpanishFan

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 141

I'd take him over Jordan Mickey
.  Sometimes you need to see what else is out there before realizing maybe you were in the better spot originally.  True for both sides in the relationship.

That's not exactly saying much, but I agree. Mickey's garbage and at least Sullinger would be playing for his NBA life.

Garbage is a heavy word to describe a player who above all is a person. You may be garbage as a player assessor, and not him.

Respect is not a Disney concept.

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624

Absolutely. He knows the system and fits :)
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell

I'd buy that, but Sully did not look good in Toronto. Wonder if he was playing hurt.

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!
Bogut is eligible to return to GSW because of his time in Dallas.

Pretty sure it has to be a full year before he could go back to GSW.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
Jones would really help them if they could get him at a decent price. He's a 4 who can do everything, but gets hurt frequently.

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2922

Absolutely. He knows the system and fits :)

I wouldn't be against it. I obviously would prefer someone like Bogut, but Sully's familiarity and rebounding ability would be welcomed off the bench. I'm just not sure how many minutes we really have for him. Amir already only plays like 15 minutes a game.