Author Topic: Going Forward, I Have THREE Hopes For This 2016-2017 Team..  (Read 371 times)

Going Forward, I Have THREE Hopes For This 2016-2017 Team..
« on: February 23, 2017, 03:36:30 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2953
  • On To Banner 18!
1. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try and stay 100% healthy for the playoffs. Losing Bradley for the series HURT a lot against Atlanta last year, and Crowder playing hurt didn't help either.

2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE win the first round series. There's a legit chance we draw Indiana or Chicago first round. Winning against either could entice us to either PG13 or Butler, but more importantly, it would be a major letdown if we have another first round exit.

3. Isaiah Thomas has a GREAT Playoffs this year. People are doubting him and his abilities in the postseason, but having a great playoffs this year could really shut down the doubters a bit. I mean, he wasn't horrible last year, he averaged 22.0 PPG in the regular season, and 24 PPG in the ATL series. Bradley being OUT really affected that series though. No one else stepped up at all except Smart in that Game 4, and maybe Turner (though even he struggled to shoot some games).

Yeah, nothing too big, I'm not expecting a Finals appearance or anything, but what I'd love to see the rest of the way is good progress and some good playoff games.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller