Author Topic: Jae Crowder removes all celtics tags from Social Media  (Read 11126 times)

Re: Jae Crowder removes all celtics tags from Social Media
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 04:45:20 AM »

Offline Greyman

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 211
If it's a Crowder vs. Melo straight deal, it's hard to turn it down, even for guys like me who love Crowder and think defense would drop with this deal.

Crowder really gives everything he has as a Celtic, I would be sad to see him go.

Mixed feelings about this. You can't deny that Melo would bring points and see it as his chance to compete for a title. Crowder, like Smart, embodies the Celtic way. Think the Celtics would miss Crowder more than some imagine.

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 04:58:19 AM »

Offline Irish Stew

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 56
I'm a complete social media novice but this apparently false claim about the Celtics banner removal would lead me to believe that the OP is trolling us. Furthermore, why would Crowder use happy emojis to indicate his trade to the Knicks for those who believe that he is part of an Anthony trade? Shouldn't he use the crying one?

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2017, 05:21:21 AM »

Offline Stig

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 26
very funny joke, i hope...i'll hold my laughter until something happens

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 05:26:52 AM »

Offline Rida

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 86
Jae crowder has removed all his Celtics info from his social media including twitter and instagram. He also tweeted

😎😜😆 at 12:45 am... Is he on the way out for melo. Phil Jackson has already expressed his love for crowder and regret for passing him up when he had the chance to take him in that dallas trade and chose the draft pick(cleanthony early)

Can someone put this one to bed and post a screen grab with an image of Jae Crowder with this supposed Celtics theme header? Pretty please

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 07:01:26 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 07:31:23 AM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 406
Hopefully its fake.. a Melo for Crowder trade would be horrendous for this team.
Melo is better on the offensive end, Crowder is a better all around player. Also, and most importantly, Crowder has a platinum contract by today's NBA standard.
Do we want Melo at the max for the next two years or Crowder at 7/mil per year for the next 3? Melo is not 4X's the player Crowder is to merit that much salary on our books.

God tell me this is just blowing smoke

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 07:34:48 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Hopefully its fake.. a Melo for Crowder trade would be horrendous for this team.
Melo is better on the offensive end, Crowder is a better all around player. Also, and most importantly, Crowder has a platinum contract by today's NBA standard.
Do we want Melo at the max for the next two years or Crowder at 7/mil per year for the next 3? Melo is not 4X's the player Crowder is to merit that much salary on our books.

God tell me this is just blowing smoke

Crowder for melo, griffin or butler

Lets see what happens

One thing most likely is Danny didnt bring back amir/zeller to end the season with the team...  trade or two will happen

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 07:45:52 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Or

Crowder, told of Carlisle’s regret over trading him, said, “Really pleased to hear that coming from him, because he’s a hard-nosed coach.”

To mavs: Crowder, Amir, Young, Mickey, all 2017 2nds

To Celtics: Bogut, Matthews?

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2017, 07:51:38 AM »

Offline Smartacus

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 318
Firmly entrenched in the pro Melo camp but I'll reserve my excitement until we get something concrete. Personally think Melo getting chosen as Kevin Love's All Star replacement says all you need to know about the respect he has from players and coaches around the league.

He's got an appreciation for the history of the game and I really think legacy matters to him. Isaiah,  Bradley, Melo, Horford, Smart, Brown, Zizic, Rozier, Brooklyn Pick is a formidable rotation.

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 07:51:49 AM »

Offline YoungOne87

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 65
celtics players toying with fans with some random tweets :D

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2017, 08:02:54 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Jae crowder has removed all his Celtics info from his social media including twitter and instagram. He also tweeted

😎😜😆 at 12:45 am... Is he on the way out for melo. Phil Jackson has already expressed his love for crowder and regret for passing him up when he had the chance to take him in that dallas trade and chose the draft pick(cleanthony early)

Can someone put this one to bed and post a screen grab with an image of Jae Crowder with this supposed Celtics theme header? Pretty please

He was totally having fun with emojis, because Isaiah's eyes tweet caused a firestorm.  No more, no less.

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2017, 09:02:56 AM »

Offline CelticGuardian

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 43
  • Blood. Sweat. & Tears.
This isn't funny guys. Jae Crowder who is a starter getting paid Rookie scale money. For Carmelo Anthony who really is a THIRD option at 32 getting paid like a first option. If Danny Ainge pulls the trigger here, but Cousins was a no go because of "character concerns"... and Carmelo Anthony ain't on freggin' St. Patrick now, I'm personally going to mail him some e. coli infested Chipotle.

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2017, 09:06:11 AM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 617
This isn't funny guys. Jae Crowder who is a starter getting paid Rookie scale money. For Carmelo Anthony who really is a THIRD option at 32 getting paid like a first option. If Danny Ainge pulls the trigger here, but Cousins was a no go because of "character concerns"... and Carmelo Anthony ain't on freggin' St. Patrick now, I'm personally going to mail him some e. coli infested Chipotle.

TP.

Mostly for the sentiment, but also for the on-point e. coli spelling game. And now I feel like Chipotle. Well done.
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2017, 09:17:12 AM »

Offline CelticGuardian

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 43
  • Blood. Sweat. & Tears.

TP.

Mostly for the sentiment, but also for the on-point e. coli spelling game. And now I feel like Chipotle. Well done.

All in a day's work, man.

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2017, 09:21:34 AM »

Offline jay

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 50
This is obviously a Crowder/Amir for Drummond trade.  8)

Drummond  Zeller  Mickey
Horford  Olynyk
Brown  Green
Bradley/Smart
IT  Rozier