Author Topic: C's in deep talks with suns for Tucker(Rumor) feels like something big coming...  (Read 6228 times)

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
You know this thread was already started on February 19th. Why would we need a second thread?

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=89333.msg2249061#msg2249061

Offline perks-a-beast

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 226
The real question here that no one is asking - do we have to give up both BKN picks, or is one enough?

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
The real question here that no one is asking - do we have to give up both BKN picks, or is one enough?

Are you serious? Who in their right mind would give up any BKN pick for Tucker?

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2703
Why are we in 'deep talks' for Tucker? If we want him, this should be a straightforward acquisition. The Suns want to move him, he's a cheap backup, we have plenty of low level assets.

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
Why are we in 'deep talks' for Tucker? If we want him, this should be a straightforward acquisition. The Suns want to move him, he's a cheap backup, we have plenty of low level assets.
Suns have concerns that Tucker may turn into an Allstar after the trade.

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.

Who in their right mind would give up any BKN pick for Tucker?

You know that I know that you know he isn't serious lol.

"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
Tucker and Hield are the next Steph Currys.

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120

Maybe we can put a protection on one of the Brooklyn picks, or include Jaylen and Smart instead of one of the Brooklyn picks? I really, really, really want to keep one of those Brooklyn picks, even though I'm tempted by Tucker.

^^^This is called sarcasm.

;)
Celtics fan for life.

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 915

Phoenix doesn't make the best deals. I think they would do it for just one and Jae Crowder.

I'm totally in favor of that deal. Phoenix is a big competitor with BKN for that bottom spot. That trade will put some breathing room between the two.

Mike

« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:51:33 AM by mef730 »

Offline Irish Stew

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 56
The Russell era, the Cowens/Havlicek era, the Bird era, the Garnett era, and now the Tucker era.

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212

Are you serious? Who in their right mind wouldn't give up any BKN pick for Tucker?

FTFY
I'm bitter.

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2665
  • bammokja
Tucker and Hield are the next Steph Seth Currys.
fixed your typo.  ;)
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker

Are you serious? Who in their right mind wouldn't give up any BKN pick for Tucker?

FTFY

TP for pure silliness.

Mike

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
Tucker and Hield are the next Steph Seth Currys.
fixed your typo.  ;)

You too.

Mike