Author Topic: Isaiah Thomas With ANOTHER "Interesting" Tweet  (Read 36528 times)

Re: Isaiah Thomas With ANOTHER "Interesting" Tweet
« Reply #180 on: February 22, 2017, 03:06:04 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
IT needs to join CelticsBlog as the ultimate troll.

I'm pretty sure he reads us (or at least some other Celtics community.)  Why would you troll like this unless you knew that you had an audience?

Twitter is already a massive audience.

« Reply #181 on: February 22, 2017, 03:11:00 PM »

Offline Casperian

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 545
I must have my fun priorities all messed up. My fun usually starts with beautiful women, dancing and alcohol.

That's usually how it ends for me...  :-\

Seriously though, I see no harm in IT's tweets, or taking them at face value. He's just having a bit of fun at our expense. After all, it's a time honored Celticsblog tradition to vent and overreact when a random deli guy shares his insider information on twitter.
In the summer of 2017, I predicted this team would not win a championship for the next 10 years.

3 down, 7 to go.

« Reply #182 on: February 22, 2017, 03:12:31 PM »

Offline number_n9ne

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 126
I must have my fun priorities all messed up. My fun usually starts with beautiful women, dancing and alcohol.

Seriously though, I see no harm in IT's tweets, or taking them at face value. He's just having a bit of fun at our expense. After all, it's a time honored Celticsblog tradition to vent and overreact when a random deli guy shares his insider information on twitter.

Lol, ok Rico Suave, you're posting on an online message board. Relax with the cool guy talk, you might scare the squares.

« Reply #183 on: February 22, 2017, 03:13:34 PM »

Offline Casperian

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 545

Lol, ok Rico Suave, you're posting on an online message board. Relax with the cool guy talk, you might scare the squares.

Come again?
In the summer of 2017, I predicted this team would not win a championship for the next 10 years.

3 down, 7 to go.

« Reply #184 on: February 22, 2017, 03:14:34 PM »

Offline number_n9ne

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 126

Come again?

Not you, Nick lol.

« Reply #185 on: February 22, 2017, 03:28:05 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

Come again?

Not you, Nick lol.
;D ;D ;D

« Reply #186 on: February 22, 2017, 04:39:47 PM »

Offline FatKidsDad

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 114
IT just getting in touch with his inner CROTOR
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton

"Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity,they think of you." -   H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

« Reply #187 on: February 22, 2017, 05:53:09 PM »

Offline crownontherocks

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 86
i dont think thats what it means or maybe

http://sneakernews.com/2017/02/17/nike-pg-1-paul-george-shoes/

look at the top of his sneakers doesnt it look like a hour glass. lookat the last pic

« Reply #188 on: February 23, 2017, 01:19:07 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25640
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Adam Himmelsbach: Isaiah on his suggestive emojis: “I was watching a tv show man.” –

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #189 on: February 23, 2017, 01:44:07 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2912
  • On To Banner 18!
Adam Himmelsbach: Isaiah on his suggestive emojis: “I was watching a tv show man.” –

Maybe watching some PG13 highlights  ;)
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #190 on: February 23, 2017, 01:46:41 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867

What a troll

« Reply #191 on: February 23, 2017, 01:47:42 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182

;D ;D 8) 8) ;) ;) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D :o :o :o 8)
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #192 on: February 23, 2017, 06:44:30 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867