Author Topic: Suns bloggers want right to flip their pick for ours!!  (Read 3333 times)

Re: Suns want right to flip their pick for ours!!
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2017, 10:22:41 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2703
Link?  A quick Google search didn't show me anything that said the Suns are expecting our BKN pick for Tucker.

Anyway, I don't think I'd give up the #1 for the Suns' whole roster.  They don't have anything that I like much.

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2017/2/19/14665078/celtics-interested-in-tucker

Phoenix gets Jonas Jerekbo and right to swap 2017 1st round pick.

Boston gets Tucker.

From brightsideofthesun.com

Smitty77

That's just an idea from a Suns fan. No different than the absurd ideas we come up with on here.

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2017, 10:31:23 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
Link?  A quick Google search didn't show me anything that said the Suns are expecting our BKN pick for Tucker.

Anyway, I don't think I'd give up the #1 for the Suns' whole roster.  They don't have anything that I like much.

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2017/2/19/14665078/celtics-interested-in-tucker

Boston gets Tucker.

Smitty77

That's just an idea from a Suns fan. No different than the absurd ideas we come up with on here.

True, just threw it out there.  Sorry guys.  I truly do not see much difference between Ball and Fultz and say Jackson, Smith, Isaac, Monk, or possibly even Fox.

Smitty77

Re: Suns bloggers want right to flip their pick for ours!!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2017, 11:08:10 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
Maybe if the Suns include Dragan Bender with P.J. Tucker? Idk, depends on how you all view Bender, and how much we value the the BKN pick and I know I value it well lol.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2017, 11:10:21 PM »

Offline fantankerous

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 122

Boston gets Tucker.

Smitty77

True, just threw it out there.  Sorry guys.  I truly do not see much difference between Ball and Fultz and say Jackson, Smith, Isaac, Monk, or possibly even Fox.

Smitty77

Even if you believe that, which is bat Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.ing crazy, you don't give up value that could hamper future deals for Tucker.

Re: Suns bloggers want right to flip their pick for ours!!
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2017, 11:20:17 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2929
Wrong thread

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2017, 11:24:52 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269

Boston gets Tucker.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Even if you believe that, which is bat **** ****ing crazy, you don't give up value that could hamper future deals for Tucker.

Fultz has not in any way, shape, or form proven to be a winner.  Ball has a horribly flawed shot that might not work from the longer three point range he will face in the NBA.  I simply do not see the difference between either of them and Isaac other than the FACT that they are BOTH guards and OUR CELTICS do NOT need more guards, especially undersized guards!!  The upside of Isaac is HUGE!!!  Call me all the names that you want to.  Matter of fact, the WFU junior, John Collins, will be a better career pro in the NBA than one of Ball or Fultz and will be comparable to the other one.

Smitty77