Author Topic: Woj: Kings ARE Engaging in Trade Discussions Involving Boogie  (Read 45981 times)

Re: Woj: Kings ARE Engaging in Trade Discussions Involving Boogie
« Reply #360 on: February 20, 2017, 02:09:38 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
I'd give my left nut as part of the deal if it means we get cousins.  C'mon Danny!

I've had 4 kids....don't plan on having any more......oh what the heck...me too!

Appreciate both of you as fellow human beings, but I'd hand over all 4 of your nuts for Boogie.

I'd hope I'd at least get a TP out of it. ;D

If u give a nut sure! +1!!

« Reply #361 on: February 20, 2017, 03:06:24 AM »

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 392
I'm surprised at how much people didn't want Cousins here. I mean, you wouldn't have given up Rozier, maybe Olynyk, a Memphis pick and filler to get it done? This is leaps and bounds much cheaper than what the alleged asking price for Butler is. Note that by getting Boogie, we still would have ended up with Fultz or Ball (assuming the ping pong balls go our way) and likely kept all of Brown/Smart/Crowder/Bradley.

- LilRip

« Reply #362 on: February 20, 2017, 06:52:42 AM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
The fact that NO gave up basically peanuts for Cousins goes to tell you how bad SAC just wanted to offload him. He's toxic. I'm glad Ainge and the C's weren't involved in the bidding for this guy.

« Reply #363 on: February 20, 2017, 11:27:26 AM »

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 141
I'm surprised at how much people didn't want Cousins here. I mean, you wouldn't have given up Rozier, maybe Olynyk, a Memphis pick and filler to get it done? This is leaps and bounds much cheaper than what the alleged asking price for Butler is. Note that by getting Boogie, we still would have ended up with Fultz or Ball (assuming the ping pong balls go our way) and likely kept all of Brown/Smart/Crowder/Bradley.

Yeah, and they could have always traded him to the Lakers or not re-signed him. Didn't the Lakers jump in at the last minute, but were rebuffed?