CelticsStrong > Using CelticsStrong

Anybody else havingConnection/speed issues with Csblog?

(1/39) > >>

csfansince60s:
For the past four days in particular, and maybe a little before that, not matter what device computer (3), iPads (2), phone (1) that I use, no matter what carrier I use (Comcast and Fios) and no matter what time of day with varying amounts of activity on the board, there seem to be numerous (but not every time) inordinately long delays in either 1. accesing the site, 2. loading a particular thread or even switching pages within a thread. It often happens posting too.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Anybody know of any reason for it?

A Future of Stevens:
That occurs every so often for me. It seems to wax and wane, I always just assumed it was site traffic. Also like you it is on different carriers and devices (work v. Home, etc.)

csfansince60s:

--- Quote from: A Future of Stevens on February 19, 2017, 11:48:39 AM ---That occurs every so often for me. It seems to wax and wane, I always just assumed it was site traffic. Also like you it is on different carriers and devices (work v. Home, etc.)

--- End quote ---

TP....thanks for the response.

It occurs at all different times of the day with differing amounts of members and non-members on the site.

Weird.

wdleehi:
Yes.  It has been painfully slow during the day. Computer and phone.  Just the forum.

nickagneta:
Been having the same problem for a while across multiple devices, multiple service providers and multiple web browsers. Concluded it was just the site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version