Author Topic: Celtics (37-19) at Bulls (27-29) Game #57 2/16/17  (Read 44826 times)

Re: Celtics (37-19) at Bulls (27-29) Game #57 2/16/17
« Reply #285 on: February 16, 2017, 10:39:16 PM »

Online bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4593
Bulls get some lucky breaks this year.  Reminds me of that phantom foul call on Cousins when Wade blew the layup.

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #286 on: February 16, 2017, 10:39:55 PM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
It seems like this team only plays the 4th quarter.  It's frustrating...cruising through 1st half and hoping to put teams away on IT's 4th quarter enigma 

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

« Reply #287 on: February 16, 2017, 10:42:52 PM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
A loss well deserved

We heard you the first time. Now sit down child. Jesus why are you repeating the same thing over again trying to get a response.

Well it worked didn't it?
I'm sick of him tbh. This dude is a constant negative splotch on this forum that instead of showing constructive criticism in analysis of this team he just displays outright negative crap that usually does nothing, but perpetuate negativity through this forum. At lest jpotter, while being severly critical at times, gives thoughtful analysis and gives factual info to back his opinion

Blah blah blah...deal with with it.  I don't blindly follow this team.  Constructive criticism is pointing out that we cruise through three quarters expecting to win the game on the 4th.  Is that not true?  Stats supports my argument on this.  What do you have, Sherlock?

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my

« Reply #288 on: February 16, 2017, 10:43:00 PM »

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136
Man I hate it when the refs decide the outcome.
Its not a foul by any means. If it was then all contacts will be foul becauar it wasn't even a contact..it was a slightest touch.

How I wish the NBA can change its rules for this type of situation. Review every last second foul if it will determine outcome of games and be able to rescind calls if there is an inadvertent whistle.

« Reply #289 on: February 16, 2017, 10:43:58 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17

« Reply #290 on: February 16, 2017, 10:45:15 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2665
  • bammokja
Out rebounded 51 to 31, we're lucky it was that close.

15 to 4 on offensive rebounds.

Someone want to tweet this to Danny Ainge to get him to stop sitting on his hands watching our team get abused on the boards every single night?
Didn't he already say so himself? Along with his unwillingness to mortgage the future for a rental this season.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #291 on: February 16, 2017, 10:47:38 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • bammokja
A loss well deserved

We heard you the first time. Now sit down child. Jesus why are you repeating the same thing over again trying to get a response.

I'm sick of him tbh. This dude is a constant negative splotch on this forum that instead of showing constructive criticism in analysis of this team he just displays outright negative crap that usually does nothing, but perpetuate negativity through this forum. At lest jpotter, while being severly critical at times, gives thoughtful analysis and gives factual info to back his opinion

Blah blah blah...deal with with it.  I don't blindly follow this team.  Constructive criticism is pointing out that we cruise through three quarters expecting to win the game on the 4th.  Is that not true?  Stats supports my argument on this.  What do you have, Sherlock?
Clench, in all honesty, the comment on your level of negativity was spot on. Please think about that for a while and the affect it has on others here.

This is a good community.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #292 on: February 16, 2017, 10:48:55 PM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
A loss well deserved

I like your style ;D. People really get butt hurt if you say anything bad about this team around here.  We are who we are.  An ecf exit at best.  And I'm sorry,  when your  sits on assets year after year and hopes to get lucky while your team still needs glaring issues addressed, it creates plenty of room for criticism. 

« Reply #293 on: February 16, 2017, 10:49:13 PM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 76
A loss well deserved

Blah, blah, blah really does fit your dialogue very well. Mostly because that's the quality of a lot of your posts.

Difference between blindly following a team, constructive criticism, and just being negative to be negative.

« Reply #294 on: February 16, 2017, 10:49:37 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
If we play the bulls in the first round and play this garbage basketball it's going to be another 1st round exit.  This game is not on Dann or Stevens or anybody else but the sorry azz lazy players we have.  The bulls has always been a bad match-up for us.  If we face them in the first round, good luck.

I WANT to play the Bulls SO very badly!!!  Give us the Bulls in the first round.  The Bulls got us coming on the back end of a back to back with a first team All-NBA defender and our second leading scorer out, as well a Jaylen being out.  Don't even begin to compare Wade's overall game with the impact of having BOTH Avery AND Jaylen out. 

The Bulls are STILL an UNDER .500 team and we are 17 games OVER .500!!!

And WHY is no one calling out Crowder with his 7 points and 3 rebounds and his 0-4 shooting from three??

Smitty77

« Reply #295 on: February 16, 2017, 10:51:01 PM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
A loss well deserved

Clench, in all honesty, the comment on your level of negativity was spot on. Please think about that for a while and the affect it has on others here.

Did trump sign another executive order for people to read and react to posts? 

« Reply #296 on: February 16, 2017, 10:53:16 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2929
Brad taking a subtle shot at Horford mentioning we didn't run down some balls late that we should've. Still ticks me off. I'm really starting to question the defensive reputation of our $26M man, especially if we keep playing him out of position, though he's obviously not much better down low banging with the bigs.

Al - 7 points, 2 REBOUNDS, 3 assists, 1 block and a  -10

Amir - 10 points, 2 REBOUNDS, 2 blocks, 1 steal and a -5

Lopez - 15 points, 8 REBOUNDS, 2 assists, 2 blocks and a +6

Gibson - 12 points, 9 REBOUNDS, 2 assists,  and a +7

Smart was the only starter in the positives, and the entire bench was.

« Reply #297 on: February 16, 2017, 10:53:41 PM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
A loss well deserved

Clench, in all honesty, the comment on your level of negativity was spot on. Please think that for a while and theaffect it has on others here.

Negativity?  Seriously?  Most of my comments here is me complimenting these players.  Go back, if you can, and read my positive comments and what you guys consider "negative" comments and you'd see that my compliments outweigh my criticisms.  It's just that you guys only focus on when I go nuts because the team is losing a game.  The fact, which the analysts continue to point out, is that we've won so many close games this season.  What does that say about us?  If you watch those games we don't wake up until the opponent wake up.  That's how we've played most games the entire season.  These are facts.  What's the negativity in that?  It doesn't work in boxing, taking punches to the face for 11 rounds only to win the 12th and expect to win the match, why should it work in basketball?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 11:03:13 PM by Clench123 »

« Reply #298 on: February 16, 2017, 10:54:27 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • bammokja
A loss well deserved

Did trump sign another executive order for people to read and react to posts?
You may have posted in the wrong thread because this makes no sense here and contributesnothing to a civil conversation.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #299 on: February 16, 2017, 10:54:51 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
lip sync

were ll cool j at

smh