Poll

2018 BKN Pick + Bradley + Zeller + 2019 Memphis OR Clippers First Rounder for Andre Drummond?

Yes
41 (64.1%)
No
23 (35.9%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: Would You Package Bradley In A Deal For Drummond? (Hear Me Out)  (Read 6358 times)

Re: Would You Package Bradley In A Deal For Drummond? (Hear Me Out)
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2017, 08:14:59 PM »

Offline Irish Stew

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 56
Can't believe Detroit would make a Drummond deal without getting Nets 2017 even if it's just the pick, a future non-Nets 1st, and expirings.

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2017, 08:21:40 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2952
  • On To Banner 18!
Can't believe Detroit would make a Drummond deal without getting Nets 2017 even if it's just the pick, a future non-Nets 1st, and expirings.

Truth be told, I don't either, but it wouldn't surprise me if they "settled on it".

They are going nowhere, and it seems they feel Drummond isn't someone who could be the "face of the franchise" down the line.

Doubt Jackson nets them much good.

There was talks of a Drummond-Butler swap, but what does that do to DET honestly?
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2017, 08:30:38 PM »

Offline Geo123

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 33

They won't.

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2017, 08:35:54 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
Drummond removed Pistons from his Bio on Twitter, unfollowed them and changed his profile pic to him waving goodbye.

He also retweeted IT3's eye emoji and then tweeted the same emoji himself?

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2017, 08:48:02 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • On To Banner 18!
Drummond removed Pistons from his Bio on Twitter, unfollowed them and changed his profile pic to him waving goodbye.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/02/21/andre-drummond-rejects-connection-between-twitter-profile-and-trade-rumors/

He denied it here, but who knows lol.

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2017, 08:51:52 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/02/21/andre-drummond-rejects-connection-between-twitter-profile-and-trade-rumors/

He denied it here, but who knows lol.

Mmm...it wasnt a very convincing denial...

“I’m a grown man, I can change my profile if I want to. Same thing you can do with yours. It doesn’t matter what time of the year it is, if I want to change my profile picture I can. If you all want to speculate about that, by all means go for it,” Drummond said, after the Pistons first practice back from the All-Star break.

The Pistons’ 23-year-old center has been wrapped up in trade rumors of late, with the NBA’s trade deadline looming on Thursday afternoon. But he doesn’t have time for the speculation.

“What’s it got to do with my team? Worry about the second half of the season, I can’t control what happens in the trade rumors. I’m just here to play basketball,” Drummond said. “If I get traded, I get traded. If I don’t, I don’t. I’m here to play.”

The fifth-year pro said he has grown accustomed to hearing his name in rumors.

“That’s just the way the NBA is. It’s all a business. Everybody’s name gets thrown around when they’re a high-profile guy. My name happens to be (out there). I’m not mad or anything like that, I’m still here to play basketball. Whatever happens, happens,” he said.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2017, 08:51:53 PM »

Offline td450

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 254
I would like to hear what people would expect Drummond to do here before deciding. Right now, he is an elite rebounder, a mediocre defender and a mediocre scorer who also clogs the lane because he is no threat to shoot with range. His free throw shooting is disabling.

He has the athleticism and tools to be a dominant player, but how much improvement do you expect?

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2017, 08:54:13 PM »

Offline Irish Stew

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 56

This period before the NBA trade deadline should be called National Social Media Trolling Week.

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2017, 09:00:45 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
I'm not sure how Drummond would fit into how we play but I'd still do that trade.

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2017, 09:18:32 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • On To Banner 18!
I'm not sure how Drummond would fit into how we play but I'd still do that trade.

Well with the way we will continue to play, we will get slaughtered on the boards and killed in the paint vs. good teams.

Sooner or later they NEED to get a legit rebounding BIG here.

This stretching the floor and having guards rebound won't work vs. CLE and Thompson.

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2017, 09:35:31 PM »

Offline OHCeltic

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 17
I would trade this year Brooklyn pick  and Bradley(injury prone) and fillers for Drummond