Author Topic: Random 2017 Off-Season Questions  (Read 1607 times)

Random 2017 Off-Season Questions
« on: February 07, 2017, 02:40:45 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907
Feel free to throw in your random questions in the thread, or answer somebody else's:

1) What player do the Patriots fail to resign that has people shaking their heads? They've got Sheard, Bennett, Vollmer, Long, Branch, Hightower, Blount and Ryan, among others, that are unrestricted. I'm assuming that Ryan is gone. Likely add Vollmer to that list, as well as one of Sheard & Long. Alan Branch could be on the block. Thus, the unexpected "lost free agent" will be Hightower.

2) Does Belichick trade Gronk if somebody offers him a first?

3) Is there somebody foolish enough to offer a first for Jimmy G?

Mike

Re: Random 2017 Off-Season Questions
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 03:06:55 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
Feel free to throw in your random questions in the thread, or answer somebody else's:

1) What player do the Patriots fail to resign that has people shaking their heads? They've got Sheard, Bennett, Vollmer, Long, Branch, Hightower, Blount and Ryan, among others, that are unrestricted. I'm assuming that Ryan is gone. Likely add Vollmer to that list, as well as one of Sheard & Long. Alan Branch could be on the block. Thus, the unexpected "lost free agent" will be Hightower.

Mike

I wouldn't be terribly upset if we lost Blount

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 03:19:14 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833

Mike

1. Branch, Hightower, Long and Blount stay. (Butler stays too.) The others depart in FA.

2. No way.

3. There are probably 3 teams (CLE, SF, CHI) willing to offer a first round pick plus an additional pick for Jimmy.  I think we make the trade if we get a first and a 3/4th.  Why would that be foolish? Did you watch him play the first two games last season?

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 03:32:03 PM »

Offline Dannys Chipotle Guy

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 48
Hightower and Butler are the top 2 priorities for me.

Everyone else is replaceable via Belichick magic.

Id also very much like to see Alan Branch back.