Author Topic: Isola: James is pushing Cleveland to trade Love for Melo  (Read 10068 times)

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
I also heard this last night watching the game against the Wizards. I don't know if its true.

He just got Love properly trained, why he would want to see the ball in Anthony's sticlky hands I have no idea.

But if this really happens, the Cavs will have to make up for the rebounding loss of having Melo over Love, plus Love is a more efficient shooter, a better 3 point shooter, and most likely a better teammate. On defense
both are fair at best. Love is 5 years younger, I'm just wondering what other reason LBJ could have to want Anthony over Love...   

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
I am not so sure it James is actually pushing it.   He may have told his friend that yeah, it would be great to play with you.

Or it could be leaked but the Knicks hoping to create a rift that leads to the trade. 

One guy from NY is reporting it.  The rest of the NBA insiders are saying the opposite.

Yeah, and he's reported it the past 2 years as well.  He's clearly full of crap (or, as Lebron said after last night's game, "The guy who wrote it's trash")
I'm bitter.