Author Topic: Stream Lonzo Ball vs Fultz right now!  (Read 7504 times)

Re: Stream Lonzo Ball vs Fultz right now!
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2017, 08:23:21 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Good game by both players. Ucla pounded washington though

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=UPaDhZ3N5N4

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2017, 09:01:55 AM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261
Fultz's competitive desire is really questionable.

I see this too.  There were a couple instances in the video Triboy posted where there was just no effort at all by Fultz to contest Ball.

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2017, 09:15:30 AM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
Seems like they both solidified themselves as the the top of this draft. ESPN made it seem like Ball got the better of Fultz but watching the tape they both looked great. I favor Ball because he strikes me as a guy who makes his teammates better but I understand those who favor  Fultz due to his superior ability to get to the hole and create his own shot.

Danny has an embarrassment of riches with all of these draft picks. Will be very interesting to see which he keeps and selects and how they develop.

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2017, 09:21:37 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867

I see this too.  There were a couple instances in the video Triboy posted where there was just no effort at all by Fultz to contest Ball.

Yup. Danny/cbs want a strong effort on both ends...

They dont want to teach you effort

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2017, 10:09:36 AM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88

Yes..remember Rondo and Green...

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2017, 11:00:33 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja

And yet, draft express specifically mentions how ball's effort on defense is not impressive.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2017, 11:18:13 AM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533

Josh Jackson?

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2017, 11:45:56 AM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238

I agree with both you guys and have said it earlier in other threads.

I've watched both guys a decent amount. When the ball isn't in Ball's hands, he still seems to be moving. Fultz, not so much, especially when Crisp has the ball.

I keep going back to what I've said: it's really hard for me to judge Fultz as a complete (body and mind) player because his team sucks so badly.

EDIT: What makes matters even more difficult in assessing Fultz is that Washington will not be in the NCAAs and therefore will play in very few meaningful games this year. Clutch gene???? Don't know.....but, Ball has it.

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2017, 11:50:38 AM »

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 391
Still going for Fultz. I think this draft, Boston picks #1 and Lakers select #2. Fultz and Ball will be picked respectively. Ball just feels like a Laker to me.
- LilRip

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2017, 12:16:48 PM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609
Seems like they both solidified themselves as the the top of this draft. ESPN made it seem like Ball got the better of Fultz but watching the tape they both looked great. I favor Ball because he strikes me as a guy who makes his teammates better but I understand those who favor  Fultz due to his superior ability to get to the hole and create his own shot.

Ball is the kind of guy who can make *any* teammates better.  He can play with unorthodox style players like wings who can't shoot.

Fultz is the kind of guy who would thrive in a team of "prototypical" positional players.  Put Fultz on a squad surrounded by guys like Danny Green-like wings, one superstar at the 4/5, and another big who can defend and finish and you've got a team that if well-coached is going to be elite someday.  He's going to enable good role players to do their roles exceptionally well.
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2017, 06:37:26 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597

Yes..remember Rondo and Green...

Rondo played with fire when he was just a role player. Green was Sonic's pick and was a good lesson for Danny not to hope something for a player who doesn't bust their butt off.

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2017, 07:29:32 PM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
Still going for Fultz. I think this draft, Boston picks #1 and Lakers select #2. Fultz and Ball will be picked respectively. Ball just feels like a Laker to me.
cali
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2017, 08:04:20 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
For me it's definitely Fultz still.  Not that Ball is not appealing but I think he gets by on athleticism and size when in the NBA he will not be as special.  Someone I might compare him to is MCW.  Or Evan Turner in college.  I am not a believer in his shot or him playing like this in the NBA.

Fultz is more skilled and I think can keep developing.  I also like Josh Jackson.  I think they are the two top players as far as potential.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford