Author Topic: Report: Kings have had discussions about Cousins with Suns  (Read 9057 times)

Re: Report: Kings have had discussions about Cousins with Suns
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2017, 09:22:49 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Cousins is not neither Danny nor CBS type of player

Because you say so? I'm not the biggest Cousins fan around, but I wouldn't be surprised if they make a serious attempt to obtain him.

He has attitude problems, talks back to his coaches,  does not play hard on the defensive end... technical fouls left and right

you think CBS is going to accept this behaviour? 

Most players on the Celtics roster are hard working, defensive responsible , mature players... there are no troublemakers

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2017, 09:28:09 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
HA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Alex Len and T.J. Warren?!? AHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH.

Though that would be a very Kings-ian trade. :o
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2017, 09:29:01 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2944
  • On To Banner 18!
HA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Alex Len and T.J. Warren?!? AHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH.

Though that would be a very Kings-ian trade. :o

And then you see the ESPN article tomorrow:

"DeMarcus Cousins traded for Alex Len, T.J. Warren, and a second rounder"
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2017, 09:29:48 PM »

Offline ChefEricT

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 16
I'm with you on this.  He goes against everything we stand for.  His attitude could take away from this TEAM.  Our super intelligent coach could be constantly undermined by this extremely talented, but proven locker room cancer.
Mock Deadline Denver Nuggets
Nurcic/Henson
Patterson/Bennett/Arthur
Ross/Budinger
Miller/Hunter/Foye
Rubio/Ennis/Bayless

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2017, 09:29:53 PM »

Offline fantankerous

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 122
Not sure how this has turned into a Celtics Cousins trade thread

but it's not going to happen

Ryan Mcdonough on the other hand is fighting for his job and needs to do something

I will say again. If the Suns are not planning to include Booker in the talks there are 0% chance that they will get Cousins

who says??

what is the point of the suns trading booker and acquiring cousins?  The Suns pretty much turn into the king with such a swap

i think the deal I proposed is pretty good (especially the lakers 1st should be a good one on top of their own top 5-7 pick for 2017)

The Suns don't own the Lakers pick.  They own Miami's 2018 protected first and 2021 Miami first.

« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2017, 09:31:36 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

Ryan Mcdonough on the other hand is fighting for his job and needs to do something

I will say again. If the Suns are not planning to include Booker in the talks there are 0% chance that they will get Cousins

who says??

what is the point of the suns trading booker and acquiring cousins?  The Suns pretty much turn into the king with such a swap

i think the deal I proposed is pretty good (especially the lakers 1st should be a good one on top of their own top 5-7 pick for 2017)

The Suns don't own the Lakers pick.  They own Miami's 2018 protected first and 2021 Miami first.

is this page inaccurate then?

http://www.prosportstransactions.com/basketball/DraftTrades/Future/Suns.htm

« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2017, 09:33:01 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

Because you say so? I'm not the biggest Cousins fan around, but I wouldn't be surprised if they make a serious attempt to obtain him.

He has attitude problems, talks back to his coaches,  does not play hard on the defensive end... technical fouls left and right

For a second there I thought you were talking about this guy.

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2017, 09:35:11 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson

who says??

is this page inaccurate then?

http://www.prosportstransactions.com/basketball/DraftTrades/Future/Suns.htm

It's correct you're just reading it incorrectly. The team on the left (Suns) had it, but traded it to the team on right (Sixers) as part of that Knight deal.

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2017, 09:39:17 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
I'm with you on this.  He goes against everything we stand for.  His attitude could take away from this TEAM.  Our super intelligent coach could be constantly undermined by this extremely talented, but proven locker room cancer.

exactly

i mean if the team is winning, CBS might bite the bullet

but if the team starts losing, goes on a funk.........Cousins starts to lose it, CBS will lose it

because what CBS does when the Celts go on a funk is makes sure the team crosses the x's and o's to the tee....  i doubt cousins will abide

« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2017, 09:40:26 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

CBS never had to coach Wallace. And BTW Rasheed Wallace is a saint compared to Cousins

yeah he had some attitude but  he was a good teammate and played the game the right way

« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2017, 09:44:48 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson

CBS never had to coach Wallace. And BTW Rasheed Wallace is a saint compared to Cousins

yeah he had some attitude but  he was a good teammate and played the game the right way

I realize that, but as bolded above you said that Cousins wasn't Ainge's type of player. However, Wallace is akin to Cousins in terms of volatile personality.

« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2017, 09:52:24 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

I realize that, but as bolded above you said that Cousins wasn't Ainge's type of player. However, Wallace is akin to Cousins in terms of volatile personality.

even if that was true...Wallace could be "controlled".  He usually played hard on both ends, doing the little things to make it easier on his teammates

vs cousins half effort picks, pouting/walking back to provide no defensive help (transition)...   its unbelievable

« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2017, 09:59:17 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
i don't know maybe winning , celtics rich tradition, leadership from horford, hard work from Crowder, Smart could influence Cousins the right way... but its a risk (and for Brown and 2017 Nets pick, is alot to give up)

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2017, 10:09:17 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
The suns getting Boogie without giving up Bledsoe or Booker...Dreaming.

Pathetic Rumour.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2017, 10:43:58 PM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441

even if that was true...Wallace could be "controlled".  He usually played hard on both ends, doing the little things to make it easier on his teammates

vs cousins half effort picks, pouting/walking back to provide no defensive help (transition)...   its unbelievable
Wallace didn't try hard on either end when he was in Boston.  He was lazy as can be during the regular season.