Author Topic: Josh Jackson Thread (Merged)  (Read 88132 times)

Re: Josh Jackson Thread (Merged)
« Reply #435 on: June 07, 2017, 12:07:26 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Josh Jackson is gonna be soooooo good.

Hopefully for someone else.
yeah, Fultz should be even better.

Hopefully :). I mean, even as I throw out a bunch of trade ideas and the like I can't see him taking anyone else, let alone trading the pick, after all that's come out about his interest in the guy.  I just wish that I knew more about that knee, but don't we all?  Fultz also better not be a James Harden type of player, either, imo, but that's just because I can't stand "The Beard" ::), lol ;D.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 12:40:29 AM by Beat LA »

« Reply #436 on: June 12, 2017, 04:31:27 PM »

Offline LakersFan_33

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 79
The same Phoenix guy who broke Nash to L.A. is saying Jackson has a promise from either the Lakers or Philly, and that it's likely the Lakers because Philly hasn't worked him out yet.

« Reply #437 on: June 12, 2017, 04:42:48 PM »

Offline fubar089

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 11
Never got the hype with this kid. can't dribble, can't shoot, doesn't create for others, i'll pass. And I don't buy that hes gonna be some terror on the defensive end either. He's a poverty version of wiggins basically imo.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 05:01:04 PM by fubar089 »

« Reply #438 on: June 12, 2017, 04:47:06 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Never got the hype with this kid. can't dribble, can't shoot, i'll pass. And I don't buy that hes gonna be some terror on the defensive end either. He's a poverty version of wiggins basically imo.

The other way around sir. I agree shooting needs work

But Wiggins motor cant compare to Jacksons

« Reply #439 on: June 12, 2017, 05:04:51 PM »

Offline fubar089

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 11
Never got the hype with this kid. can't dribble, can't shoot, i'll pass. And I don't buy that hes gonna be some terror on the defensive end either. He's a poverty version of wiggins basically imo.

Again I never really saw this "motor" ppl have been clamoring about. And hustle only gets you so far in the league, just look at Smarts game at the moment. I don't want to come across pompous though, the kid could turn out to be a great player, you just never know, but if I was a GM picking in the top 3/5 I'd be leery of him.

« Reply #440 on: June 12, 2017, 05:46:10 PM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
The same Phoenix guy who broke Nash to L.A. is saying Jackson has a promise from either the Lakers or Philly, and that it's likely the Lakers because Philly hasn't worked him out yet.

So either DA is taking Ball(cringe) or Ball is dropping to the Suns or Further.....Lavar is going to happy. LOL

« Reply #441 on: June 12, 2017, 05:57:38 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834

Again I never really saw this "motor" ppl have been clamoring about. And hustle only gets you so far in the league, just look at Smarts game at the moment. I don't want to come across pompous though, the kid could turn out to be a great player, you just never know, but if I was a GM picking in the top 3/5 I'd be leery of him.

I watched about 10 of his games. Great motor. Highest bbiq I've seen in a college freshman ever.

« Reply #442 on: June 12, 2017, 06:00:07 PM »

Offline mahcus smaht

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 4
speculation is that he got a promise from LA.

« Reply #443 on: June 12, 2017, 06:06:07 PM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261
Never got the hype with this kid. can't dribble, can't shoot, doesn't create for others, i'll pass. And I don't buy that hes gonna be some terror on the defensive end either. He's a poverty version of wiggins basically imo.

Not sure where you get the "can't dribble", his handle looked excellent for a sf to me.  Great passer, defender, and shot well from 3.  Mid range game needs work, but overall he's more advanced offensively than JB was.

« Reply #444 on: June 16, 2017, 07:03:27 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
can't dribble and can't shoot. Sounds like Dannys type of guy lol

« Reply #445 on: June 16, 2017, 07:04:18 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Doesnt create for others is BS. Hes a very good passer. Hes also a much better defender than Wiggins. Like he is an elite defender. Wiggins sucks.

If you want to make a mean comp, I think Id go with Justice Winslow or MKG.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #446 on: June 16, 2017, 07:06:11 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
Doesnt create for others is BS. Hes a very good passer. Hes also a much better defender than Wiggins. Like he is an elite defender. Wiggins sucks.

If you want to make a mean comp, I think Id go with Justice Winslow or MKG.

Agree. Jackson a GREAT passer. Very unselfish. Stevens will love him.

« Reply #447 on: June 16, 2017, 11:08:34 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
They're saying Jackson's mom is a problem. Lol that's what stephen a smith said. What's with the basketball parents being loud now

« Reply #448 on: June 16, 2017, 11:13:02 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867

This is Jacksons response to you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EywJ6BjWMuQ