Author Topic: Josh Jackson Thread (Merged)  (Read 88295 times)

Re: Josh Jackson Thread (Merged)
« Reply #300 on: March 10, 2017, 07:35:48 PM »

Online mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 598
My problem with Jackson isn't necessarily that he vandalized a car, its WHOS car he vandalized. While sure it could be coincidence that he damaged her car, she was still the victim of domestic abuse by one of his teammates. Might it be unrelated? Maybe.

But celtic pride makes me feel cautious about someone who would go out of his way to continue to victimize a victim of assault just because its one of his friends. For his sake I hope there is more to the story, but if not, he just looks like a predator.

Edit: Removed my link, beat me to it The One, TP.

So not only did he damage the car of a victim of one of his friends, he also tried to pay her off for silence. Not loving his attitude at all. At what point do we stop saying he is being a stupid kid, and do we acknowledge he has actual personality flaws? I mean the guy isn't Greg Hardy, but he is no angel.

He will learn from this

Im not worried

That's a BIG risk triboy...are you willing to put your name on the dotted line to select him at #3 overall in a loaded draft?

Due to this whole mess, Tatum and Isaac are now on the same level as Jackson...if I'm running the Celtics' Big Board.

Blame Jacksons attorney ... Read the story. It was the attorney ... Jackson is very young.

Look I will put my name on the line to say we should take him 2nd, that's not the issue. I just want people to understand that we will have to really be careful because as of right now, he isn't a good person.

What makes you think he will learn from this? There is no evidence that he will. None that he wont, but there is none that he will.

Draymond Green isn't a good person. Dennis Rodman wasn't a good person. Kobe also had his rape case issue. Chief had his weed struggles but none of them killed the locker room or team chemistry.

« Reply #301 on: March 10, 2017, 08:19:27 PM »

Offline TheTruthFot18

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 263
  • Truth Juice
My problem with Jackson isn't necessarily that he vandalized a car, its WHOS car he vandalized. While sure it could be coincidence that he damaged her car, she was still the victim of domestic abuse by one of his teammates. Might it be unrelated? Maybe.

But celtic pride makes me feel cautious about someone who would go out of his way to continue to victimize a victim of assault just because its one of his friends. For his sake I hope there is more to the story, but if not, he just looks like a predator.

So not only did he damage the car of a victim of one of his friends, he also tried to pay her off for silence. Not loving his attitude at all. At what point do we stop saying he is being a stupid kid, and do we acknowledge he has actual personality flaws? I mean the guy isn't Greg Hardy, but he is no angel.

He will learn from this

Im not worried

That's a BIG risk triboy...are you willing to put your name on the dotted line to select him at #3 overall in a loaded draft?

Due to this whole mess, Tatum and Isaac are now on the same level as Jackson...if I'm running the Celtics' Big Board.

Blame Jacksons attorney ... Read the story. It was the attorney ... Jackson is very young.

Look I will put my name on the line to say we should take him 2nd, that's not the issue. I just want people to understand that we will have to really be careful because as of right now, he isn't a good person.

What makes you think he will learn from this? There is no evidence that he will. None that he wont, but there is none that he will.

Draymond Green isn't a good person. Dennis Rodman wasn't a good person. Kobe also had his rape case issue. Chief had his weed struggles but none of them killed the locker room or team chemistry.

There's still time for Green to do that.
The Nets will finish with the worst record and the Celtics will end up with the 4th pick.

- Me (sometime in January)

--------------------------------------------------------

Guess I was wrong (May 23rd)

« Reply #302 on: March 10, 2017, 08:57:27 PM »

Online mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald

He will learn from this

Im not worried

Maybe but they already won one with him. I'll take any off court baggage as long as they don't bring it in locker room and the court and lead us to banner 18 and up.

« Reply #303 on: March 17, 2017, 07:21:09 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
Looking like Dr. J out there tonight.

He's the best player in this draft. Get him, Danny.

« Reply #304 on: March 17, 2017, 07:24:30 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Looking like Dr. J out there tonight.

He's the best player in this draft. Get him, Danny.

Lakers will 100 % take Ball first.  , should they get first pick.....which I fully expect.

I ll settle for Jackson  ;D

Or  Fultz  ;D

« Reply #305 on: March 17, 2017, 07:30:45 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
They can have Ball.

I want Jackson.

A much more complete player than Tatum.

« Reply #306 on: March 17, 2017, 07:40:19 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2704

He will learn from this

Im not worried

Maybe but they already won one with him. I'll take any off court baggage as long as they don't bring it in locker room and the court and lead us to banner 18 and up.

He also already cost them a championship by getting suspended for hitting the opponent in the nuts. Not many guys out there you can say that about.

« Reply #307 on: March 17, 2017, 07:41:59 PM »

Offline clevelandceltic

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 30
Im glad Danny is sitting at home watching the tourney. These performances are so over hyped and I mean that for all players.

« Reply #308 on: March 17, 2017, 08:19:05 PM »

Offline A Future of Stevens

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 486
Josh Jackson is good man.
#JKJB

« Reply #309 on: March 17, 2017, 08:43:49 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2953
  • On To Banner 18!
17 points, 7 rebounds on 8-12 shooting. Pretty nice from Jackson!
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #310 on: March 17, 2017, 08:55:54 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Jackson was on level 6 tonight

Not even trying all that hard...

« Reply #311 on: March 17, 2017, 09:18:45 PM »

Online mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald

He will learn from this

Im not worried

He also already cost them a championship by getting suspended for hitting the opponent in the nuts. Not many guys out there you can say that about.

That T was a joke anyway. Should have called it during the game, not after LeBron complained about it in the post game.

« Reply #312 on: March 17, 2017, 10:16:59 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
17 points, 7 rebounds on 8-12 shooting. Pretty nice from Jackson!

In 23 minutes. Typical efficiency from this guy.

« Reply #313 on: March 18, 2017, 04:58:13 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Josh Jackson vs UC Davis // NCAA Tournament // 3.17.17 // 17 Pts, 7 Rebs . Kansas wins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK5-JwlC6Sc

« Reply #314 on: March 19, 2017, 05:34:42 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
good match up happening right now... Miles Bridges vs Josh Jackson

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/game?gameId=400947223