Author Topic: Josh Jackson Thread (Merged)  (Read 88288 times)

Re: Josh Jackson Thread (Merged)
« Reply #135 on: February 09, 2017, 11:37:40 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Keep going guys ...LOL ...maybe you ll convert me from Fultz

Josh Jackson 18 pts vs KSU(KU win). 2-3 from 3 pt land

He is 11 for 20 in the last 5-6 games. 57 percent.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=bdCc1zK-F3s

Coach Self said that they would not be messing with his shot this year...they would leave it to the pro coaching staffs.

But he's on a hot streak now...so let that ride baby ride!!

Teams are sagging off of him more to prevent his elite slashing ability

And he is making them pay

What a defender. Perfect fit
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 11:42:58 AM by triboy16f »

« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2017, 12:11:20 PM »

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
Keep going guys ...LOL ...maybe you ll convert me from Fultz

Josh Jackson 18 pts vs KSU(KU win). 2-3 from 3 pt land

He is 11 for 20 in the last 5-6 games. 57 55 percent.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=bdCc1zK-F3s

FTFY

That's some really great shooting from him recently, but can he keep it up?  Or is he gonna be just another streaky shooter like Smart?
I'm bitter.

« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2017, 02:02:06 PM »

Offline Fan from VT

• NCE
  • Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 777
Probably can't go wrong with taking a flyer on Fultz, Ball, or Jackson. Each might be a #1 pick on a given year.

« Reply #138 on: February 11, 2017, 03:43:10 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
Kid is killing it vs. Texas Tech. Triboy is in heaven. Starting to see Jackson's appeal. So effortless and intense at the same time. Looking very comfortable from the 3. And great handle and unselfish. Would fit in well with our team.

Thank you Brooklyn.

« Reply #139 on: February 11, 2017, 03:50:08 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
Kid is killing it vs. Texas Tech. Triboy is in heaven. Starting to see Jackson's appeal. So effortless and intense at the same time. Looking very comfortable from the 3. And great handle and unselfish. Would fit in well with our team.

Thank you Brooklyn.

His increased confidence from three is encouraging. Shooting won't be a strength for him, but a willingness to shoot has value in and of itself. Outside of his shot, he's close to flawless, though. He's a really excellent prospect.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #140 on: February 11, 2017, 03:52:40 PM »

Offline CelticsFan166

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 133
Holy crap.

I have only watched the second half, and I have already decided this was the guy I wanted. Wow. I am beyond impressed. Everything he has done this game has been perfect. I had been and still am a big fan of Fultz and Ball, but now it even appears Jackson has fully corrected that hitch in his form. He has that intangible effect on winning like Marcus with the staggering athleticism and elite talent of Jaylen.

Nobody wears 11 on the Celtics right now, but next year I hope that changes.

« Reply #141 on: February 11, 2017, 06:23:21 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Holy crap.

I have only watched the second half, and I have already decided this was the guy I wanted. Wow. I am beyond impressed. Everything he has done this game has been perfect. I had been and still am a big fan of Fultz and Ball, but now it even appears Jackson has fully corrected that hitch in his form. He has that intangible effect on winning like Marcus with the staggering athleticism and elite talent of Jaylen.

Just WOW

31 pts tonight, 11 rebounds, 2-4 from the 3 pt line. 

Jackson is a winner... unfortunately at this rate , unless the Celts win the 1st pick, Jackson won't be available

« Reply #142 on: February 11, 2017, 06:52:29 PM »

Online mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 598
Holy crap.

Just WOW

Jackson is a winner... unfortunately at this rate , unless the Celts win the 1st pick, Jackson won't be available

There is a chance that other teams are not convinced about his shooting. Fultz and Ball are more popular than Jackson AFAIK and projected to be #1 and #2 respectively.

« Reply #143 on: February 11, 2017, 06:58:08 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Holy crap.

Just WOW

There is a chance that other teams are not convinced about his shooting. Fultz and Ball are more popular than Jackson AFAIK and projected to be #1 and #2 respectively.

For a guy that can't shoot he is shooting the 3 at about 55 percent the last 6 games

Also he did this for the last shot today...    Everyone keeps bagging on his shooting and he keeps proving people wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OSowvAkRKU

« Reply #144 on: February 11, 2017, 07:03:54 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
This is great news. The value of our Brooklyn pick keeps climbing as a trading chip too. It is pretty much a given Brooklyn will finish with worst record and therefore guaranteed of picking no worse than 4th. If Isaac continues to play well, a team is guaranteed a stud no matter where the pick lands.

I must say, I would be delighted with any of Ball, Fultz or Jackson. And Isaac as consolation prize.

Wowzer.

« Reply #145 on: February 11, 2017, 07:13:07 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Holy crap.

Just WOW

For a guy that can't shoot he is shooting the 3 at about 55 percent the last 6 games

Also he did this for the last shot today...    Everyone keeps bagging on his shooting and he keeps proving people wrong

His continued bad free throw shooting suggests that this hot streak from 3 is a fluke. Also, as nice as it was to see him hit a clutch free throw, he did miss the first one.

I love Jackson and you obviously do to, but it's OK to admit a guy has a flaw.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #146 on: February 11, 2017, 07:18:00 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
Holy crap.

Just WOW

His continued bad free throw shooting suggests that this hot streak from 3 is a fluke. Also, as nice as it was to see him hit a clutch free throw, he did miss the first one.

Every player has a flaw. Not sure where that gets you on this. The guy played great.

« Reply #147 on: February 11, 2017, 07:43:19 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Holy crap.

Just WOW

Every player has a flaw. Not sure where that gets you on this. The guy played great.
I was responding to the idea that Jacksons shooting is not a flaw right now because he made 1/2 free throws to win the game and he has shot a high % from deep.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #148 on: February 11, 2017, 07:55:20 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
Holy crap.

Just WOW

Wow. triboy, that 55% from 3 the last six games is IDENTICAL to his FT% for the entire YEAR!!!!

Smitty77

« Reply #149 on: February 11, 2017, 08:01:54 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Holy crap.

Just WOW

Wow. triboy, that 55% from 3 the last six games is IDENTICAL to his FT% for the entire YEAR!!!!

Smitty77

Before you get too excited Mr. Fultz fan watch this Jackson highlights

31 pts, 11 reb, 4 assist, 1 turnover.. game winning ft

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=ckrxUlh-gvo