Author Topic: Olynyk MUST Go...  (Read 15721 times)

Re: Olynyk MUST Go...
« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2017, 07:00:07 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
Sign and trade the weak-willed, weak-minded, weak-physiqued excuse for a player, so we get some kind of value/use out of him.

I have given him the benefit of the doubt for too long. So has Stevens because he has skills. Typical CBS player. Skills and character over toughness, rebounding and shot-blocking.

C'mon, Brad, WAKE UP! You're not in Kansas (Butler/Indiana) anymore.

This is the NBA, where the big boys play.

EDIT: I can see him in Utah, Clips, NO or Toronto where there is serious rebounding help. He would've been far more effective here with some tough big guys around him.

wrong place, wrong time.

« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2017, 08:11:46 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
10 years from now, we are going to find out that Kelly was abusing estrogen while playing for the Celtics.

****!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2017, 08:30:44 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
10 years from now, we are going to find out that Kelly was abusing estrogen while playing for the Celtics.
Too funny.   TP for the laugh

« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2017, 12:25:53 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
Seriously, if DA resigns Kelly Olynyk this off season, and doesn't find a way to get another big that can help on the boards, I'll have to question his over all strategy for this team.

Finesse small ball, using undersized players everywhere, without having some talented size to offset the small ball will not work in the NBA. The Ying must have a yang.

« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2017, 01:56:11 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
I rather have a washed-up Chris Bosh who can just contribute in rim protection and rebounding than Kelly Olynyk who stands there like a stick getting abused.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)