Author Topic: Olynyk MUST Go...  (Read 15642 times)

Re: Olynyk MUST Go...
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2017, 02:33:58 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
I agree, it's time to move on.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2017, 04:36:19 AM »

Offline jmen788

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 22
My biggest nightmare.. we can't land a top-tier FA and we re-sign KO for 15mil a year. He has had a few good stretches in the last couple of months, but the fact remains he has made zero progress the last couple years. In fact, his 3% is down this year (and that's his 'claim to fame').

« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2017, 05:54:40 AM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
Think it will depend on $. But I wouldn't miss him.

« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2017, 05:57:28 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I think his time has come too.  I have thought he was soft since the beginning.  This softness may stop him from manifesting his talent to the fullest.   Now that I have said that he will come out and score 20 in game two.   But he is inconsistent and Good Kelly and Bad Kelly is very much a thing.   

I would not pay him more than 9-10 million a year were I Ainge.

He plays best when he lets the game come to him and doesn't try to force things.

Some guys are this way.   But it is a passive style of play that can get you burnt.

« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2017, 06:44:17 AM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
I think his time has come too.  I have thought he was soft since the beginning.  This softness may stop him from manifesting his talent to the fullest.   Now that I have said that he will come out and score 20 in game two.   But he is inconsistent and Good Kelly and Bad Kelly is very much a thing.   

He plays best when he lets the game come to him and doesn't try to force things.

Some guys are this way.   But it is a passive style of play that can get you burnt.

9-10 million?!?! I wouldn't pay him more than $5. He sucks I want him no where near this team. Can't rebound, cant shoot consistently, horrible defender the guy does nothing well. 

« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2017, 07:24:19 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
9-10 million?!?! I wouldn't pay him more than $5. He sucks I want him no where near this team. Can't rebound, cant shoot consistently, horrible defender the guy does nothing well.

The league has changed and guys are over paid.  I am sick of him, too.  His three point shooting regressed this year but teams are going to say that he was recovering from shoulder surgery.

« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2017, 10:48:49 AM »

Offline Chef Parish

• NGT
  • Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 1668
let's face it, if most of us have a 6'2+ body with good hands and a wooden peg leg we would most likely be better than most scrubs in the nba, they pretty much let everything come to them instead of working for it, it's so maddening to see them waste their talent and basketball system

Amen Brother!

« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2017, 10:52:04 AM »

Offline KGBirdBias

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 125

^^^This I agree with 100%^^^

« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2017, 10:52:26 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Very near the Jeff Green syndrome......plays only ocassional NBA level ball with lackluster effort .

The mental package is not there to give up his body and soul.

« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2017, 11:22:51 AM »

Online kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2478

Larry Bird had similar physical/athletic shortcomings, and yet he was a ferocious rebounder despite being several inches shorter.

KO  - and the team in general - don't have the will to dominate around the basket.

It's about will and effort, and it's sad to see the team have the soft mentality that it does. I've never seen a team so passive on the glass in my life.

« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2017, 06:10:32 PM »

Offline mctyson

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 372
i just think he MUST shave his head

« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2017, 06:18:03 PM »

Offline Timdawgg

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 623
i just think he MUST shave his head

That would by my only hope for him..Change it up and become a beast...
A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.

Push yourself again and again. Don't give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.

Larry Bird

« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2017, 06:46:39 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
let's face it, if most of us have a 6'2+ body with good hands and average speed and athleticism we would most likely be better than most scrubs in the nba,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*catches breath*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you honestly think this you need professional help.

ROFL

« Reply #88 on: April 17, 2017, 06:54:04 PM »

Offline NHCelticsFan

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 179
I love KO on paper.  He has a skill set made for today's NBA, but just doesn't seem to have that extra gear to do it every night.

I have been a big fan, but it's time to move on in my opinion.

I think we stand a good chance of getting similar production out of the Yabu/Ante combo.  Maybe more if they adjust to the big leagues, but until they show it it's impossible to say.

I just don't think Kelly is going to be worth the contract when you consider our bigger goal. 

« Reply #89 on: April 17, 2017, 06:55:54 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
10 years from now, we are going to find out that Kelly was abusing estrogen while playing for the Celtics.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC