Author Topic: ball hype?  (Read 966 times)

ball hype?
« on: January 20, 2017, 09:06:47 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
the ball flies off his hands,he has good height for point guard but can he get to hoop
can he shoot a pull up mid range
can he shoot the three against length and speed
can he play nba defense with all the screens,he is thin and doesn't have lower body mass
he pushes the ball up with break neck speed is that going to work-he is no isaiah
he is a showman passer that for sure
fultz i can see
Ball seems flawed but mercurial
i quess it will come down to tryouts

Re: ball hype?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 11:10:54 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
the ball flies off his hands,he has good height for point guard but can he get to hoop
can he play nba defense with all the screens,he is thin and doesn't have lower body mass
he pushes the ball up with break neck speed is that going to work-he is no isaiah
fultz i can see

I'm glad you said the ball flies out of his hands, because it sure does.

He has supernatural, Superhuman wrist strength, and hand size. Did you see the one handed baseball pass full court?

I've never seen a basketball travel Faster in my life.

Rollie, he has his flaws, but he is some type of winner.

In his last 55 games the past two years. He's 54 wins to 1 loss. His team doesn't lose. He prefers to play with poor players to make it more challenging.

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 11:19:39 PM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 549
fultz i can see

He has supernatural, Superhuman wrist strength, and hand size. Did you see the one handed baseball pass full court?

In his last 55 games the past two years. He's 54 wins to 1 loss. His team doesn't lose. He prefers to play with poor players to make it more challenging.
He's not playing with poor players at UCLA.  In the games I've seen UCLA still plays pretty well when Ball goes to the bench.  Fultz is the one playing with poor players and dealing with poor coaching in Washington. 

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 11:29:53 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

No. I meant that S.I. article that just came out, it says his favorite guy to play with is a 5'2" fat guy that can only shoot a corner three.

He made the entire JV team stay and team up with him vs the Big boys, just to make it harder for him.

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 11:33:02 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
fultz i can see

He's not playing with poor players at UCLA.  In the games I've seen UCLA still plays pretty well when Ball goes to the bench. Fultz is the one playing with poor players and dealing with poor coaching in Washington.

Fultz had choices to play for top schools..

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 11:49:15 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
The hype for Ball is almost unbearable at times. Hes not nearly as dynamic as Fultz. Anything Ball can do, Fultz can do as well and then some.

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 12:13:22 AM »

Offline perks-a-beast

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 224
The hype for Ball is almost unbearable at times. Hes not nearly as dynamic as Fultz. Anything Ball can do, Fultz can do as well and then some.

Except win apparently..

In all seriousness I get what you're saying. I think it's just people knowing that we aren't going to get the number one pick. We arent getting Fultz. People are just looking for another prospect outside of him to get excited about. I fully understand that. Ball looks great, but MF is far and away the best guard prospect since Kyrie in my opinion.

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2017, 12:17:30 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
fultz i can see

He's not playing with poor players at UCLA.  In the games I've seen UCLA still plays pretty well when Ball goes to the bench. Fultz is the one playing with poor players and dealing with poor coaching in Washington.

Fultz had choices to play for top schools..

That counts in his favor not against him. Im sorry Triboy, but after watching both players I agree with most that Fultz is a no brainer over Ball.

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2017, 12:24:46 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
Fultz is better.