Author Topic: Lonzo Ball Thread (Merged)  (Read 91293 times)

Re: Lonzo Ball Thread (Merged)
« Reply #240 on: March 19, 2017, 10:49:35 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
 Only three players in the last 25 years put up Ball type number. Ball is obviously one of them.
 Guess the other two. One of them was a senior.

« Reply #241 on: March 19, 2017, 10:54:34 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Only three players in the last 25 years put up Ball type number. Ball is obviously one of them.
Jason Kidd and Denzel Valentine? Evan Turner maybe
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #242 on: March 19, 2017, 11:06:23 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
Jason Kidd and Denzel Valentine? Evan Turner maybe

TP ILS. Valentine and Kidd. Again Denzel was a senior so it's really only two guys in 25 years that were underclassmen.

« Reply #243 on: March 20, 2017, 12:09:20 AM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3150
Great game by Ball in UCLA over Cincinnati. 18-7-9 and it looked better than that. Wow.

« Reply #244 on: March 20, 2017, 12:39:33 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
Great game by Ball in UCLA over Cincinnati. 18-7-9 and it looked better than that. Wow.

Plus One Liam. Just finishing the game now on DVR. Just controls the game, when his confidence is high, he's one of the top ten players in the world, right now.

Best player in the Draft.

To all the Ball haters. Can you imagine what Coach Brad could draw up with this guy?
 It's insane. We would be unstoppable with Ball,  IT and Steven's.

« Reply #245 on: March 20, 2017, 12:41:25 AM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson

Plus One Liam. Just finishing the game now on DVR. Just controls the game, when his confidence is high, he's one of the top ten players in the world, right now.

stop.
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #246 on: March 20, 2017, 12:47:34 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson

stop.

Nope. I'm with Lavar Ball on this one. Remember I said when his confidence is high Like it was tonight in the second half.

I know it will take some time for him to find that confidence in the NBA, but when he does it will be the same result. Dominating the game, unselfishly, it's amazing to watch.

« Reply #247 on: March 20, 2017, 12:53:30 AM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson

stop.

Nope. I'm with Lavar Ball on this one. Remember I said when his confidence is high Like it was tonight in the second half.

I know it will take some time for him to find that confidence in the NBA, but when he does it will be the same result. Dominating the game, unselfishly, it's amazing to watch.
This is one of the most flaming hot takes Ive seen in a while.

« Reply #248 on: March 20, 2017, 12:57:09 AM »

Offline Dannys Chipotle Guy

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 48

stop.

This is one of the most flaming hot takes Ive seen in a while.
Live shot of KGLL

« Reply #249 on: March 20, 2017, 02:22:34 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson

Bahaha Chipotle! You got me. Skip Bayless I am. I'm everywhere!

And please define Flaming hot take ILS.

« Reply #250 on: March 20, 2017, 05:51:48 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Big game next for Ball

Ucla vs Kentucky

« Reply #251 on: March 20, 2017, 07:23:20 AM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441

stop.

I don't think Ball will have a problem with confidence.  You can just see it in his face.  It might take some time for him to find an NBA body, however.

« Reply #252 on: March 20, 2017, 07:41:00 AM »

Offline The One

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
Wow!  He was on another level yesterday!!

Just like RUN-DMC said:

He's the king of the court, there is none higher
Sucker opponents should call him sire
To burn his game, you must use fire
He won't stop ballin' till he retires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXzWlPL_TKw

« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2017, 08:46:11 AM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja

To all the Ball haters. Can you imagine what Coach Brad could draw up with this guy?
Kg, since you watched the entire game, did ball shoot a three pointer while moving right? How was his defense? Did he drive. To the basket often?

Thanks in advance.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #254 on: March 20, 2017, 09:10:57 AM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261

Kg, since you watched the entire game, did ball shoot a three pointer while moving right? How was his defense? Did he drive. To the basket often?

Thanks in advance.

I watched the second half, no shooting moving right, his defense looked good, had one nice drive and finish and a couple drive and kicks.  Get's amazing separation with his step back 3. 

Sure there's stuff to pick at with him, and as someone noted above he needs serious work with a trainer who is not his dad, but there is a skill set there I haven't seen in a long time.