Author Topic: red claws at d league showcase tonight at 6:00-red claws win  (Read 402 times)

red claws at d league showcase tonight at 6:00-red claws win
« on: January 19, 2017, 04:32:09 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
can be watched live or taped from red claws home page and link- red claw team with nader and jackson playing watched by all the scouts-they have two games i think the next is saturday should be intense-
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 08:42:00 PM by rollie mass »

Re: red claws at d league showcase tonight at 6:00
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 08:31:42 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
nader scores 29 points ,hits winning three--was 6-10 from three, 10fgm -20fga, 7 assists,5 rebounds 1 steal and perfect from foul line 3-3  and announcers gave him star of game-

marcus georges hunt 23 points
jackson and jalen jones 18 apiece-
announcers said it was game of the day--

Re: red claws at d league showcase tonight at 6:00-red claws win
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 09:16:56 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2665
  • bammokja
Thanks for the recap Rollie. Here is a tp for the good work.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 09:20:54 PM »

Offline tstorey_97

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 586
TP for yoeman Red Claw coverage. I had forgotten about showcase. Have watched a couple of Nader's games this year and he is a man among boys up there. I hope he survives and is  in training camp next year for shot with Celtics.

I wish they played a more coordinated defense in  D-league, but, Nader has shown solid offensive skills.

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 06:09:21 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
 the red claws homepage you can reach highlites of the three players i mentioned
 also the games are taped
nader had several plays that stood out a skying block called a  goal tend, a euro step layup, a gorgeous above the rim finger roll and a fall away jumper after a post up in the lane-he was clutch
 a dagger three to win
the players know how many nba scouts and organizations will see these games so the pace was frenetic
 at times the red claws were jacking and hitting threes but that is their style
nader is no james young, his 3 point shooting alone can keep him on roster
his arc and release are good and has that 7-1.5 wingspan so he is hard to block

the team as a whole plays rotten team defense
 of note nader gets caught in air or stopped mid drive and this causes quite a few turnovers on forced kick outs ,he also is slow around the  back and his crossover is somewhat telegraphed
nader performed well in ncaa's,shined at portsmouth tournament,was a revelation at summer league ,
 nader is eating up d league,now ranked number 9 as nba prospect and yesterday the best player in what was called best game so far-looks like he will be moving up in prospect chart--
naders consistent ascension bodes well for summer league and making the celts roster -he really can shoot and attack the basket with either hand

even if he turns out to be a reliable offensive player that hits his three's and makes the right basketball play that is quite the coup for his draft position-

« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 09:32:15 AM by rollie mass »