Author Topic: C's to add Zizic, Yabu, Milsap, Top 3 pick (sometime in the future)  (Read 2792 times)

Re: C's to add Zizic, Yabu, Milsap, Top 3 pick.
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 11:28:15 AM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
This would be great, but signing Millsap to a contract longer than 3 years makes me very nervous. I'd be happy to sign him to a 3 year max, so he and Horford expire at the same time and we have cap space just as the Nets picks start to come into their own.

I could also see us signing Hayward, then using some combination of Smart, Crowder, Bradley and picks to add a big to start next to Horford.

Either way having a young core of Zizic, Yabu, Brown, and Fultz means the future should be very bright.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 11:50:46 AM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
Sign Noel.
I'm still on board to get him for Rozier and non-BKN pick before the deadline.

Sign me up ^

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2017, 12:30:16 PM »

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 141
Ainge can do a lot of things right now. He has a lot of options, and an obvious need for a rebounder.  So far, nothing. We'll see. In the meantime, he's losing games because of no rebounding. If you want to shoot a lot of 3s, you better get some 2nd shots.

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2017, 12:33:10 PM »

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 141
Sign Noel.

Sign me up ^

That would be about the right deal for Noel. I doubt Philly will get more than that for him, since he's a contract year player.

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2017, 12:33:21 PM »

Offline Geo123

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 33
Sign Noel.

Sign me up ^

For a half year of Noel and then paying him up to 20 million per year next year as a FA?  I think that's a little too much.  Rozier and a second rounder is all I would go.   

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2017, 12:34:21 PM »

Offline CelticGuardian

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 43
  • Blood. Sweat. & Tears.

Our rebounding woes are about to be over. Hayward would be an even better addition, but no matter what we are likely to add Zizic, Yabu and Either Fultz, Ball, or Jackson.

Horford
 Milsap
 Crowder
 Fultz
 Thomas

With Bradley, Smart, Brown. That's a crazy 8 man rotation. With Zizic, Mickey and Yabu helping out on the boards we may actually be an above avg rebounding team.

No Milsap sign Heyward team.

Zizic
 Horford
 Hayward
 Bradley
 Thomas

Lonzo Ball, Smart, Crowder, Brown, Yabu. Not quite as complete of a team, but a great second option on offense with Hayward.

Any franchise in the league will love to have these problems. You have Zizic starting right away? That's ambitious, I like it.

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2017, 04:49:47 PM »

Offline Geo123

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 33

Our rebounding woes are about to be over. Hayward would be an even better addition, but no matter what we are likely to add Zizic, Yabu and Either Fultz, Ball, or Jackson.

Horford
 Milsap
 Crowder
 Fultz
 Thomas

With Bradley, Smart, Brown. That's a crazy 8 man rotation. With Zizic, Mickey and Yabu helping out on the boards we may actually be an above avg rebounding team.

No Milsap sign Heyward team.

Zizic
 Horford
 Hayward
 Bradley
 Thomas

Lonzo Ball, Smart, Crowder, Brown, Yabu. Not quite as complete of a team, but a great second option on offense with Hayward.

If we sign Hayward then either Crowder or Brown are gone...

Re: C's to add Zizic, Yabu, Milsap, Top 3 pick (sometime in the future)
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2017, 09:54:10 PM »

Offline Coast2Coast

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 3
I believe we will land another top 10ish free agent this off season. Hope it is Griffin,Hayward,Ibaka, Galli or Noel vs. Milsap.

Zizic looks to be legit. Think he fills many of the teams needs and could see significant minutes next year. I'd like to see him shoot more..his form looks pretty good.

Yabu is playing great.  Expect to see him on the roster next season, would be more of an asset if he continues training and become more explosive.

BKN 17 & 18. We'd be incredible now and even better in years to come.

=both Danny's and my dream hahaha.