Author Topic: IT love from Charlotte  (Read 1907 times)

IT love from Charlotte
« on: January 17, 2017, 01:02:14 AM »

Offline mainevent

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 203
The little guy is finally getting recognized as a real threat around the league.  I read other teams forums after we play and Thomas is being lauded as a Superstar.  Glimpse the Hornets thread below...

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1511353&start=120#start_here

"Mosquitoes refuse to bite me....purely out of respect"

Re: IT love from Charlotte
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 01:50:13 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
nice find... TP to you.

IT is a superstar!!!

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 03:12:03 AM »

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
Yes that's very sad that you have to read other teams' forum to realize our true value (they also talk about Stevens and our team ball movement).
Something that would be turned negative here. sigh

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 03:16:27 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
Yes that's very sad that you have to read other teams' forum to realize our true value (they also talk about Stevens and our team ball movement).
Definitely, this forum has quite a number of guys who think they are "realistic" by undervaluing our guys
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 03:57:57 AM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 04:07:16 AM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
That’s partially about how good the Celtics – and particularly point guard Isaiah Thomas – are. Thomas scored 17 of his 35 points in the fourth quarter, and he legitimately belongs in a most valuable player discussion. (I’m not saying he’s the MVP, but he’s definitely in that zip code).

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nba/charlotte-hornets/article126926779.html

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 04:39:18 AM »

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
Definitely, this forum has quite a number of guys who think they are "realistic" by undervaluing our guys

Yep, and don't you dare say IT is in MVP discussion. You'll end up tagged with delusion, histeria, homerism, sociopathy, at the least !!!  :laugh:

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2017, 10:22:19 AM »

Offline iadera

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
  • CroCeltics
IT is among Top 10 players overall. Actually, he's ranked at no.6 in MVP race, so all said in this.

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2017, 02:05:07 PM »

Offline clintonwalker

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 8
Amen. I'm an optimist with the Celtics and I can admit that I over value some of our players. I've seldom ever heard someone who takes a negative approach to sports admit they undervalue our players. They always say "they're not negative they're realists"