Author Topic: bad taste" celtics least valuable article"  (Read 720 times)

bad taste" celtics least valuable article"
« on: January 16, 2017, 04:32:45 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
this is a boston celtic site-to sit there and rake our bench players over the coals in the press
anybody that took part in that article is a disgrace
-who put that at top of home page
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 05:15:37 PM by rollie mass »

Re: bad taste" celtics least valuable article"
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 04:59:29 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2944
  • On To Banner 18!
To be fair, I get your point, but if you think this is the first "bad/disrespectful" article posted out there or reported by the Boston media, then you are wrong. Boston media is definitely a tough one.

I agree with you but it's not like it hasn't happened before.

Also.. C's fans cheering Hayward before the game also had an effect on Crowder (as we saw).

"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Re: bad taste" celtics least valuable article"
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 05:30:30 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1393
I agree this is an unnecessary article that doesn't really help anything and just speaks about a bunch of our bench players negatively with seemingly little value added. James young knows he is not having impact, we all know he is not having an impact. Why do we need to have a whole article pointing that out? Do we need an article pointing out Rozier might be a little disappointing or that Zeller is frustrating? I think there are a lot of topics that could add more value to this like a "where are they now" former Celtic piece (which have been done in the past) discussing potential candidates for the dunk contest (Jalyen Brown), plus all the usual trade rumors, all-star snubs, playoff positioning etc, nets tanking etc.