Author Topic: If we don't go after Bogut  (Read 1145 times)

If we don't go after Bogut
« on: January 10, 2017, 09:00:03 AM »

Offline slightly biased bias fan

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 310
Imagine Andrew Bogut back on the Milwaukee Bucks, I am not sure if that situation ended amicably but a starting 5 of Brogdon (6' 5"), Middleton (6' 8"), Antetokounmpo (6' 11"), Parker (6' 8"), Bogut (7' 0") would be extremely intimidating and well balanced.

Re: If we don't go after Bogut
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 10:24:57 AM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402
Fun idea. It would be great to see Bogut back in Milwaukee on that team.

All that size and length. That defensive talent and the rebounding. All the cutting off the ball with Bogut's passing off the high post. The mismatches they can create. Love it.

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 10:31:50 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Imagine Andrew Bogut back on the Milwaukee Bucks, I am not sure if that situation ended amicably but a starting 5 of Brogdon (6' 5"), Middleton (6' 8"), Antetokounmpo (6' 11"), Parker (6' 8"), Bogut (7' 0") would be extremely intimidating and well balanced.

One thing with Bogut is I don't think most of his situations end amicably.  Definitely didn't end amicably with Golden State, and is already is only barely amicable with Dallas.  He seems to not be very diplomatic.  I don't explicitly know about Milwaukee (a quick Google didn't turn anything up), but my gut says that being traded midseason from his first team didn't sit well.

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 10:36:16 AM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
I am not sure why anybody here would care where Bogut goes if he doesn't come here. I do know that if he goes to Milwaukee that could be a playoff opponent for us so not sure why it's exciting to see a formidable potential opponent. I am a Celtics fanatic and don't really care about the other teams and pretty much hope they all fail except for us. Right Tommy Heinsohn!!

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 10:47:53 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
I am not sure why anybody here would care where Bogut goes if he doesn't come here. I do know that if he goes to Milwaukee that could be a playoff opponent for us so not sure why it's exciting to see a formidable potential opponent. I am a Celtics fanatic and don't really care about the other teams and pretty much hope they all fail except for us. Right Tommy Heinsohn!!

Because we like basketball and talking about basketball.  If you aren't interested in a thread, just ignore it. 

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 11:00:39 AM »

Offline Smartacus

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 318
I'd even go so far as to say it's better when our opponents are stronger.

Not the type that's happy when The Knicks and Lakers are garbage. The league is more interesting when your rivals are capable and it feels that much more satisfying when you beat them.