Poll

Would you deal IT for Jokic, Barton and Nuggets 2017 1st?

Yes
6 (21.4%)
No
17 (60.7%)
In DA I trust.
5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Trade Idea on IT  (Read 2131 times)

Trade Idea on IT
« on: January 08, 2017, 01:19:19 PM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
This is taking from my recent post on Nurkic being shopped thread.
Word has it Nuggets being just 2 games back of the playoffs want to be buyers this deadline. Nuggets have soured on Mudiay, them having Nurkic already as well as Harris and Murray so this deal makes sense for them to do this deal for IT. Question is how would us C's fans feel about the deal of

IT for Jokic, Barton and Nuggets 2017 1st.

Now just this off season people were saying Jokic was worth more than our 3rd overall pick. So Jokic is very good. We also know that IT and Horford as the teams best players isn't going to win us a title. So I'd take a shot as Jokic is the type of big next to Horford we need. Also Smart at PG looks really good and C's if they get the 1st pick are taking Fultz anyway. My take is sell on IT if it means the team lands a stud big man.

Starters=Smart, AB, Crowder, Horford, Jokic
Bench=Rozier, Barton, Brown, AJ, KO
Reserves=DJ, Green, JJ, Zeller

Re: Trade Idea on IT
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 01:22:08 PM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
Word has it Nuggets being just 2 games back of the playoffs want to be buyers this deadline. Nuggets have soured on Mudiay, them having Nurkic already as well as Harris and Murray so this deal makes sense for them to do this deal for IT. Question is how would us C's fans feel about the deal of

Now just this off season people were saying Jokic was worth more than our 3rd overall pick. So Jokic is very good. We also know that IT and Horford as the teams best players isn't going to win us a title. So I'd take a shot as Jokic is the type of big next to Horford we need. Also Smart at PG looks really good and C's if they get the 1st pick are taking Fultz anyway. My take is sell on IT if it means the team lands a stud big man.

[Citation needed]
I'm bitter.

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 01:24:55 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700

[Citation needed]

Yeah, that is an absurd statement.

Also, the Nuggets aren't moving Jokic, and certainly wouldn't package him together with Barton and a 1st unless it's for a guy like Anthony Davis or Lebron.

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 01:31:17 PM »

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 182

[Citation needed]

Yeah, that is an absurd statement.

Also, the Nuggets aren't moving Jokic, and certainly wouldn't package him together with Barton and their first this year unless it's for a guy like Anthony Davis or Lebron.

This, Jokic has emerged as their best player this year. And why exactly do you want even *more* depth? The Nuggets and the Celtics need to be looking for consolidation trades.

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 11:00:37 PM »

Offline flybono

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 48
Your not just nuts, your f###### nuts!

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 11:03:25 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
OP, if the Nuggets move Jokic at any point in the near future, you have all of my TPs and a fresh fruit basket coming your way.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 11:18:24 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
The nonsense has to stop.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 11:20:46 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
This trade is a Joke(ic).

8)

But seriously, this trade makes very little sense for the Nuggets, and I don't love it for the Celts, either.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 11:33:27 PM »

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
What's funny is that like in 1992, this is the exact kind of trade that would be made.  I think people are too smart for this stuff now.  Jokic is nigh untouchable

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 11:39:05 PM »

Offline Vox_Populi

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 346
I doubt you could get Jokic or Murray.

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 11:49:00 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
IT is the leading scorer in the Eastern Conference.  Can we please go a week without suggesting a trade for him? Just one please?

Thanks.

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 11:50:06 PM »

Offline fantankerous

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 122
I'd rather have IT than Jokic.  Also, I Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.ing love Jokic.

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2017, 11:57:39 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
IT is the leading scorer in the Eastern Conference.  Can we please go a week without suggesting a trade for him? Just one please?

Thanks.
There are some people that don't seem to fully comprehend the level to which Thomas has elevated his game recently.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2017, 02:38:13 AM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 76
I say we trade him back for Marcus Thornton and a late 1st because IT just clearly doesn't make us better

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2017, 03:16:39 AM »

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
I say we trade him back for Marcus Thornton and a late 1st because IT just clearly doesn't make us better

I like your answer, it's on the same level.
Please allow me to add that IT is only 5"9. I mean, he won't make it to the nba right.