Author Topic: Maybe nothing, maybe something? Smart, Zeller?olynyk, Young  (Read 1669 times)

Maybe nothing, maybe something? Smart, Zeller?olynyk, Young
« on: January 02, 2017, 02:36:50 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
On 98.5 a few minutes ago, they reported that DJax was being called down/up from Maine.

At the same time they said that Smart (stomach bug) and either Olynyk or Zeller (Sinus condition)  (i forget)checked into the Baptist.

While that is all possible and legit, the Baptist is almost exclusively an orthopedic hospital aND THE BAPTIST keeps it that way so that they can control infections which can be so prevalent in orthopedic surgeries.

Also, Adam Himmelsbach reported that James Young missed practice with a sprained ancle?

https://twitter.com/AdamHimmelsbach

All coincidence, or something going down?

Re: Maybe nothing, maybe something? Smart, Zeller?olynyk, Young
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 02:41:45 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
I highly doubt they fabricated two hospital visits and a sprained ankle.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 02:50:14 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
trade anticipating DNPs do not involve this level of elaborated schemes. They usually just sit them down, and call it coach's decision.

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 02:50:28 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
On 98.5 a few minutes ago, they reported that DJax was being called down/up from Maine.

At the same time they said that Smart (stomach bug) and either Olynyk or Zeller (Sinus condition)  (i forget)checked into the Baptist.

While that is all possible and legit, the Baptist is almost exclusively an orthopedic hospital aND THE BAPTIST keeps it that way so that they can control infections which can be so prevalent in orthopedic surgeries.

Also, Adam Himmelsbach reported that James Young missed practice with a sprained ancle?

I am with you csfansince1960s!!!  I smell some smoke and I think I see some fire baby:-)))

BTW, Happy New Year!!!

Smitty77

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 02:52:05 PM »

Offline 86MaxwellSmart

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 378
Bradley got the whole team sick...and sprained Young's ankle too.
Larry Bird was Greater than you think.

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 02:59:29 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Nothing to see here. You don't make up injuries or illnesses for players to sit unless you are tanking. The Celtics are not tanking.

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 03:05:28 PM »

Online DefenseWinsChamps

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 766
Zeller can't be traded until the 15th. I doubt he is staying in the hospital that long.

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 03:40:44 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238

I am with you csfansince1960s!!!  I smell some smoke and I think I see some fire baby:-)))

BTW, Happy New Year!!!

Smitty77

Happy New Year back atcha, Smitty!!!!

Just funny to me that 2 guys would get hospitalized for a stomach bug AND a sinus issue singularly. But to have both happen on the same day at a hospital  not normally known for treating either of those conditions is kinda weird to me.

Maybe one could argue that their orthopedist is there, so they go to him, for stomach aches and runny noses, but it's a stretch to me.