Author Topic: What's the more likely trade?  (Read 672 times)

What's the more likely trade?
« on: December 30, 2016, 12:32:14 PM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
Okay so for the most part a majority on Cblog want a better starting big next to Horford. But you know what, I was just reminded of by my bro this is DA we are talking about. His words, "It's more likely DA trades for a SG before deadline than a big". So based on the truthful statement that made me want to laugh and cry inside, I'm thinking Redick and Barton as targets.

What guards do you see DA having interest in before deadline?
And if you want to have fun with that question please do. Sometimes it's good to release after a ugly loss.

Re: What's the more likely trade?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 12:36:57 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Okay so for the most part a majority on Cblog want a better starting big next to Horford. But you know what, I was just reminded of by my bro this is DA we are talking about. His words, "It's more likely DA trades for a SG before deadline than a big". So based on the truthful statement that made me want to laugh and cry inside, I'm thinking Redick and Barton as targets.

What guards do you see DA having interest in before deadline?
And if you want to have fun with that question please do. Sometimes it's good to release after a ugly loss.
If we're going to be adding a guard, Brandon Knight appears stuck in a numbers crunch in PHO, and can probably give us some scoring off the bench. But ultimately this type of tangential moves will be largely irrelevant to whether we sink or swim, I think.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."