Author Topic: A youtubers take on why the celtics shouls get Boogie  (Read 4892 times)

Re: A youtubers take on why the celtics shouls get Boogie
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2016, 11:37:07 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
A couple of things.

1.) Yes most people know most of these points. I just like seeing them all compacted into a nice little video. Implying we "need a guy to yell the points to us" is silly.

2.) Of course it takes two to tango with trades. This guy is arguing that if/when he becomes available, Danny should pull the trigger.

3.) Yea he is kind of yelling. Most of his videos he takes that tone. Kind of annoying, but his videos are still very well constructed and well thought out.

DA has enough assets not to wait him to be available, but to make him available. Maybe there is an offer that would make Ranadive take off his shoes.

Is Ranadive known for removing his footwear out of ezcitement? Maybe we arent giving him enough credit cause that's kinda cool.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2016, 01:31:46 AM »

Offline iadera

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
  • CroCeltics
55 pts last night!!!  :o

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2016, 05:28:36 AM »

Offline iadera

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
  • CroCeltics
A couple of things.

1.) Yes most people know most of these points. I just like seeing them all compacted into a nice little video. Implying we "need a guy to yell the points to us" is silly.

2.) Of course it takes two to tango with trades. This guy is arguing that if/when he becomes available, Danny should pull the trigger.

3.) Yea he is kind of yelling. Most of his videos he takes that tone. Kind of annoying, but his videos are still very well constructed and well thought out.

DA has enough assets not to wait him to be available, but to make him available. Maybe there is an offer that would make Ranadive take off his shoes.

Is Ranadive known for removing his footwear out of ezcitement? Maybe we arent giving him enough credit cause that's kinda cool.

;) This is the expression commonly used in my country. When you force someone to surrender, or when he can not refuse your offer.

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2016, 05:47:06 AM »

Offline TheSundanceKid

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 199
I just don't see adding him gets us in the same class as Cavs or Warriors. Which is why I would not pursue.  Would rather get Noel if the price is decently low enough so that we can keep our Nets picks.

You guys KEEP ACTING like giving up Cousins would cost the farm. How are you so sure? Trade rumors are trade rumors... If Cousins ends up re-signing, then oh well, but if he leaves, the Kings will literally be the laughingstock of the NBA. The longer he's here, the less trade value he has..

The problem is we would have to get rid of a lot of core players to sign him as a FA in 2018. So our only real option is to trade for him. The Kings (perhaps deluded) are going to be confident they can resign him all the way up to the point that he leaves so a trade package will always need to be enough to make them think twice