Author Topic: We NEED a replacement for amir johnson  (Read 3413 times)

Re: We NEED a replacement for amir johnson
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2016, 05:08:44 AM »

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
Omer Asik trade ASAP. Preferably for Jaylen Brown

This would never, and should never, happen.
But his rebounding!!!!

Jaylen is a guy with ASG potential. A rookie with an insane array of tools, particularly his dynamite first step.

To trade a guy like Jaylen, with a cost controlled contract and 3.5 years left in that deal, for a guy with one of the worst contracts in the entire NBA and who (if we're lucky) might give us an extra 4 RBS per night for a year or two is utter insanity.

I'm not sure Jaylen will ever reach ASG heights. But even if he comes close to that point, it doesn't justify trading him for a guy who's lucky to see the court. Good lord I hope your kidding.

Cool down... pretty sure Trickybilly was kidding ;D
But we can go another way, Kardashian rebounded well for us. Any trade idea?
Oh and what about Lee? he was our best rebounder!!!
Nah, just kidding

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2016, 05:32:13 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
Our whole frontcourt not named Horford needs to be replaced. Jerebko is decent but he's not a real 4. KO is soft as cotton and Zeller just flat out suck.

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2016, 06:25:32 AM »

Offline LatterDayCelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 171
  • Community Text

But his rebounding!!!!

Jaylen is a guy with ASG potential. A rookie with an insane array of tools, particularly his dynamite first step.

To trade a guy like Jaylen, with a cost controlled contract and 3.5 years left in that deal, for a guy with one of the worst contracts in the entire NBA and who (if we're lucky) might give us an extra 4 RBS per night for a year or two is utter insanity.

I'm not sure Jaylen will ever reach ASG heights. But even if he comes close to that point, it doesn't justify trading him for a guy who's lucky to see the court. Good lord I hope your kidding.

How about Zeller for Asik?
Banner 18 please 😍

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2016, 06:30:08 AM »

Offline iadera

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
  • CroCeltics

But his rebounding!!!!

How about Zeller for Asik?

Now, that's something else. I'm in. Even though, Zeller for Nobody will do.