Author Topic: Would you send this package for Hayward  (Read 3948 times)

Re: Would you send this package for Hayward
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2016, 09:05:30 PM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
Nuh-uhh.  Brown is going to be special.
Exactly. Time to tap the brakes on any Jaylen Brown trade proposals until we see his full potential.
I got no problem trading proved talent to a potential talent . Specially when both are still young .

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2016, 09:03:53 PM »

Offline GRADYCOLNON

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 26
Hayward would be that 2nd scoring option the Celtics are missing.  Despite his heart and pride for the Celtics, does it seem that Crowder isn't making the next step?  I think he should be putting up more points, like 17-18, and more rebounds.  If he hustles and makes the gritty plays, why aren't his rebounding numbers so bad?  He needs like at least 2 or 3 more a game.   
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 10:54:40 PM by GRADYCOLNON »

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2016, 09:11:38 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2703
Hayward would be that 2 scoring option the Celtics are missing.  Despite his heart and pride for the Celtics, does it seem that Crowder isn't making the next step? I think he should be putting up more points, like 17-18, and more rebounds.  If he hustles and makes the gritty plays, why aren't his rebounding numbers so bad?  He needs like at least 2 or 3 more a game.

Crowder is struggling on both ends of the floor this year. He looks either hurt or not giving 110%. With that said though, does anyone really expect him to take any more steps as a player? He's 26 and this is his 6th year in the league, he is what he is at this point.

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2016, 07:46:27 PM »

Offline bmac934

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 7
Brown is too much for Hayward.  But at the same time waiting to see if he will sign with us in free agency is also a bad idea.  I would trade bradley rozier and some combination of picks.  Also to those saying with Hayward and Crowder, Jaylen would have no opportunity to develop....

IT
Smart
Hayward
Crowder
Horford

Green
Brown
Johnson/Jerebko
KO

would be the rotation with Hayward having the ability to play the 2/3 and crowder 3/4 and thomas 1/2 (Thomas would play off ball and Smart would obviously guard the bigger player).