Author Topic: Dec 15th Trades will start. Who is first to move?  (Read 5792 times)

Re: Dec 15th Trades will start. Who is first to move?
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2017, 06:24:25 PM »

Offline bmac934

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 7
I think one of the next players to get moved is Rudy gay but idc about him.  I don't understand how ainge doesn't pull the trigger on okafor or Noel.  On any given night one of them doesn't play and neither deserves it.  We can use both of them, there have been nights that zeller is a difference maker...now imagine Noel or okafor.  We really can't sit on all these picks and draft to the d league or ship oversees.  We could use rebounding (both solve) offense and defense lol.  I like the idea of letting horford play the four in some lineups and both Noel and okafor are worth the gamble.  Even if they turn into trade chips both are high upside.  I think we can do a rozier filler and couple of first rounders (neither of which from Brooklyn).  I understand that IT materialized from a late first rounder so you never know and I personally think that ainge is an excellent drafter but still we literally can't sit on all these picks lol.  With one of Noel and okafor being out of the rotation both can still fall in value but I really don't think with the price they are at now it woUld be worth it to wait and risk.  Personally Noel is a better fit but I would take either no questions asked.