Author Topic: If we get a top 3 pick, who are you taking?  (Read 13052 times)

Re: If we get a top 3 pick, who are you taking?
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2016, 03:52:39 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
Fultz.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

Re: If we get a top 3 pick, who are you taking?
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2016, 04:00:32 PM »

Offline tankcity!

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 129

Dude, how can you like Jackson though? You didn't like Brown last year, but you like Jackson this year? I'm so confused. I don't see how Brown wasn't better than him last year. Jackson can't even dribble.

To be honest with you, I haven't paid much attention to the prospects this year.

I'm just saying, I would hope that the best prospect available would turn out to be one of the wings at the top of this class.  I don't know that that will end up being the case.

Oh makes sense. You won't like Jackson for sure. He can't really do much right now. He's very raw and his athleticism is overrated imo. I was really disappointed when I saw him play.
When did you see Jackson?  He was tentative early on but he's looked much better since Self got on to him and told him he was the best player on the team.  His 3pt and FT shooting need work but otherwise he's looked really good.  Don't know where you're getting the "he can't dribble" from because that is definitely not true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC7l8n9ePIc

This looks like a guy who can dribble to you? I think you should rewatch Jaylen Brown college highlights. Jackson dribbles the ball like Jeff Green. He has a funky release, each time he goes inside there is somebody already in front of him because he lacks a first step and doesn't have the ability of creating space.

But I'm seeing it through my eyes, not yours.